Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old March 17th, 2020, 03:23 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Thanks.
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IAmBatman again.
Old March 21st, 2020, 12:42 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Does anyone know where I can download a map building program that works for Macs? I used to have one on my older laptop but I forgot the name.
Old March 24th, 2020, 03:39 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

There is still LandSCAPE but its crap as it doesn't even have Ticalla Jungle or Dungeon terrain, not sure it will run on the latest OSx, and needs you to send the file to someone with a Windows computer and SolidScape to view/print in 3D. Best bet is VirtualScape with some sort of emulator or Wine
Old March 26th, 2020, 02:25 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Is it legal for me to forgo a disengagement attack? Couldn't find any official ruling in the books.
Old March 26th, 2020, 02:33 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes.
Old March 26th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Is it legal for me to forgo a disengagement attack? Couldn't find any official ruling in the books.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdark Rulebook
Leaving an engagement: Your figure may move around an opponent's figure that it is engaged with, but as soon as your figure moves away (onto a space that's not adjacent), the opponent's figure may take a "leaving engagement attack" on your figure. To do this, the player who controls the opponent's figure rolls 1 die to attack. (You do not roll any dice to defend your figure.) If a skull is rolled, your figure takes 1 wound. Place 1 wound marker on its Army Card (see Life, on page 13.)
It's all about the "may"

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 27th, 2020, 07:51 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Are you able to move through your own figure on a glyph? Or for that matter, is a figure with Phantom Walk able to?
Old March 27th, 2020, 08:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

No, you must stop your movement on a glyph.
Old March 28th, 2020, 02:30 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Stop your movement on a power glyph. If a figure is positioned on a treasure glyph that has not been gained, then you can pass on through. I think, right?
Old March 28th, 2020, 09:37 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Stop your movement on a power glyph. If a figure is positioned on a treasure glyph that has not been gained, then you can pass on through. I think, right?
Yes!

Old March 28th, 2020, 12:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

Yes. It’s okay to walk over a treasure glyph.
Old April 7th, 2020, 12:41 AM

Blaue Lilie is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I do have got 3 Questions:
1st. Do normal Glyphs affect all of my troops or just the hero/squad on it?

2nd. Can I use 'Berserker Charge' of the Tarn Vikings repeatedly in the same turn for as long I roll high enough or just once per turn?

3rd. With Attacks like Deathwalker 9000's explosion special attack, do I have to aim at a specific figure or can I aim between two, onto a vacant space, to hit them both with the splash damage?

Thank you all in advance

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's