Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 24th, 2019, 11:10 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

My family schedule currently makes it a bit tougher to get to these lately. Sorry my dudes.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 27th, 2019, 05:14 PM

F-fuzzy Logik is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Is anyone driving to Sandy from SLC for the August tournament? I'd love to play but don't have an easy way of getting there.
Old August 27th, 2019, 07:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-fuzzy Logik View Post
Is anyone driving to Sandy from SLC for the August tournament? I'd love to play but don't have an easy way of getting there.
Another Heroscaper coming out of the woodwork! Welcome Welcome! So good to see the heroscape scene continuing to grow.

Unfortunately, I'm not coming this time around (my wife's having a baby or something) but let's get this man a ride!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 28th, 2019, 09:47 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Welcome to the site and the scene! I am certain that we can get you a ride. I think @BodaciousBlood is in Salt Lake and maybe could give you a lift? Otherwise I'll be passing through and could pick you up, but I try to be about an hour early to set up maps and such. Either way, we're super happy to be having you!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 28th, 2019, 08:02 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I'll be there
Old August 29th, 2019, 12:04 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Welcome to the site and the scene! I am certain that we can get you a ride. I think @BodaciousBlood is in Salt Lake and maybe could give you a lift? Otherwise I'll be passing through and could pick you up, but I try to be about an hour early to set up maps and such. Either way, we're super happy to be having you!
Unfortunately, despite my bio, I am in Orem... the opposite direction.

Looks like it may be a smaller group again. Do you need me to bring any maps??
Old August 29th, 2019, 01:01 PM

F-fuzzy Logik is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

@BiggaBullfrog If you could pick me up on the way through that would be great. I don't mind getting there early. I'll message you with my details

Quote:
Quote:
Old August 29th, 2019, 04:15 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

Would I be able to borrow two squads of capuan gladiators from anyone?
Old August 29th, 2019, 06:51 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I'll be there
Woot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Unfortunately, despite my bio, I am in Orem... the opposite direction.

Looks like it may be a smaller group again. Do you need me to bring any maps??
Deception!? On the internet!? Preposterous!!

If you could bring a map that would be more than welcome! Just let me know which one you'd like to do!
Quote:
@BiggaBullfrog If you could pick me up on the way through that would be great. I don't mind getting there early. I'll message you with my details
Details received! Looking forward to having you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
Would I be able to borrow two squads of capuan gladiators from anyone?
I've got some for you!

Speaking of borrowing, @Starling_ did you still need one more Crypt Guardian?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 30th, 2019, 03:32 PM

Starling_ Woo who?

I won't be able to go anymore tomorrow! I have a trip that I forgot I had planned. I hope the rest of you have a blast!
Old August 30th, 2019, 07:28 PM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
UTAH MONTHLY AUGUST 2019

When: August 31st, 11 AM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Half Heroes!!
After hordes last month, we’re putting the Hero back in Heroscape for a blockbuster summer finish! This month is pretty standard, with the only twist being that at least half of your army has to be made up of Unique/Uncommon Heroes! We'll also have a higher point total, since the next couple of months will be a bit lower, and we need to have a 600 point tourney at some point.
  • 600 Point Armies, at least 300 points have to be Unique/Uncommon Heroes
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel allowed
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound, Healer
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Giant Hunter Stone, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute Rounds

Raffle: We’ve got a tiered raffle this month! You have to have at least 300 points of Unique/Uncommon heroes, but for each extra 100 points of Unique/Uncommon heroes you include, you’ll get an entry into the raffle! (So 400 points is 1 entry, 500 points is 2 entries, and 600 points is 3 entries!) You’ll still only be able to be picked to win the raffle once, but it will give you a better shot at first pick from some sweet raffle-only prizes! (I think they’re sweet, but I’ll let you decide. Pics in the spoiler.)
Spoiler Alert!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.
I'll be coming, along with Sophie, and Brayden. Possibly 3 more as well, but most likely 1 more.

Is that "marvel allowed" I see? In a tournament full of heroes? Christmas came early... 😈
Old August 30th, 2019, 11:37 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Sorry for the late notice . . . you can count me in for the tournament tomorrow!

Antmarchingroves'

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events