Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 6th, 2019, 12:07 AM

Starling_ Woo who?
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

I would love if you could bring the 2!
Old August 8th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Been working on those raffle-only prizes! Here are parts 1-3:

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 8th, 2019, 04:59 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Very cool! Those sleeves look like they have commander/captain stripes on them.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 9th, 2019, 03:22 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Also, for those Utahns wanting to come up to the Idaho tourney...WE CHANGED THE DATE. We're holding it now on Saturday the 24th in order to accommodate more schedules. Please let me know if you plan on coming up, especially if you plan on staying the weekend at my place!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 13th, 2019, 04:09 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
UTAH MONTHLY AUGUST 2019

When: August 31st, 11 AM...

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.
Argh. Family reunion that weekend, thought 'Scape would be the fourth Saturday. I'll miss two consecutive months, then.

September, yeah, September...
Old August 16th, 2019, 01:23 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Word on the street is that there's a special bonus event coming up this Wednesday in Lehi.
Old August 16th, 2019, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Word on the street is that there's a special bonus event coming up this Wednesday in Lehi.
? Are you in town or something ?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 18th, 2019, 11:08 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Not yet
Old August 18th, 2019, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Not yet
Well I’m a little far away haha but you’ll have to tell us how it goes! Who’s meeting up with you? You should grab a bunch of the Utah folks.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 20th, 2019, 10:26 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Not yet
Well I’m a little far away haha but you’ll have to tell us how it goes! Who’s meeting up with you? You should grab a bunch of the Utah folks.
There are a handful of us meeting up with him. When I was setting things up, the game shop we're going to be playing at said there wouldn't be a whole lot of room for us, so thus I only invited a few people (plus, I didn't want to draw people away from the regular scheduled monthly if that could have been an issue...). So, point of the story, sorry if anyone is feeling left out! I imagine there will be another opportunity in the future where we can get more people involved.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 21st, 2019, 12:22 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Speaking of the regularly scheduled Monthly, I had an irregularly scheduled vacation that threw me off of my rhythm a bit so I've neglected throwing out maps and mentions and hype! So without further ado, we've only had a few RSVP's so far and I haven't heard from a lot of our regulars, so @DewNoHarm @The Dewk @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @tanmad21 @TREX @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Dat_One_Boi @AlphaDasher @shmet @twigleg2 Where are you all at? We'd love to have you come join in our Hero Bash! Here are some maps to get you stoked:

A Stone's Throw: 1 RotV

Blackridge: 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF

Ascension: 1 RotV, 1 TT

Highways and Dieways (Swamp Edition): 1 SotM, 1 RttFF

The Incubator: 1 SotM, 1 TJ, 1 VW

Swamps of Oighir Scath: 1 SotM, 1 BftU, 1 TT

Scaldron: 2 BftU, 1 VW

Shangri-La: 1 BftU, 1 TJ

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 24th, 2019, 10:10 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I won't be able to make it this month - I have family in town.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events