Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

View Poll Results: Select a Scaper for the C3V Public Access Program
Clancampbell 15 19.48%
dafe31 1 1.30%
dalu 26 33.77%
Filthy the Clown 5 6.49%
Lefton4ya 5 6.49%
ollie 22 28.57%
personwholives 1 1.30%
Tmac2200 1 1.30%
TnT2 1 1.30%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 1st, 2011, 10:57 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Lightbulb Public Access Voting Poll

It's time to bring in some outside talent and season the C3V with added brilliance.

The following individuals have been nominated for the Public Access Program. Whichever individual receives the most votes will be admitted into the Sanctum for a period of 2 months to assist in an aspect of the process of their choice. (More details here.)
Old October 1st, 2011, 02:32 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Access Voting Poll

This poll is open to general HSers, not just C3V, correct?

[Closing is 48 hours after 1Mmirg's post.]
Old October 1st, 2011, 03:26 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Yes, this vote is open to all Scapers. And I believe it is set for 72 hours (i.e. Oct 4, 11am, is the end)--that was my intention.

Thank you for clarifying, UtahScott. This is our first run at this and we're all getting used to the process.

Also, note, that there will be another poll next month as well. We hope to add one Guest Member each month (each staying in for 2 months). But, of course, it will be particularly cool to be the first.
Old October 1st, 2011, 05:30 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

It's really a tough call. The entiire list is full of great candidates. I'll be happy to see everyone eventually get a turn.

Old October 1st, 2011, 06:21 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Tough choice- I think that of them, Filthy is great at customs. That said, I'd like to see Ollie be able to share some of his thoughts on balance and how to alter it...
Old October 1st, 2011, 08:01 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Ollie will keep us all honest.
I think Clan will also be great at coming up with some nice, non-DnD ideas.

Old October 1st, 2011, 08:21 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My vote goes for clancampbell. If there's one guy on this site who has constantly and consistently shown that he's not afraid to speak his mind, it's clan. Just don't ask him to design the next drow army card!

EDIT: Also, props to y'all C3V folks for coming up with this idea. It's pretty cool to see more of the community get involved in as big a project as this is.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old October 1st, 2011, 09:03 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
I'd like to see Ollie be able to share some of his thoughts on balance...
...in a closed forum where the rest of us don't have to read it.

I know that's what you meant.

Last edited by ollie; October 1st, 2011 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Is it bad form, as a nominee, to be posting here? Not that this was a rousing campaign speech or anything.
Old October 1st, 2011, 09:25 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

I just have to say that if this list is the people who are on the outside, running for a temporary guest slot.... well, Heroscape is in pretty good shape, regardless of what the headlines say. I look forward to playing C3V alongside Classicscape for a long time to come.

You guys rock!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old October 1st, 2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
I just have to say that if this list is the people who are on the outside, running for a temporary guest slot.... well, Heroscape is in pretty good shape, regardless of what the headlines say. I look forward to playing C3V alongside Classicscape for a long time to come.

You guys rock!
Awesome! And I still need to stop by your borough and pick up some figures...

Old October 1st, 2011, 10:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Is it bad form, as a nominee, to be posting here? Not that this was a rousing campaign speech or anything.
It's fine, IMO. Just steer clear of mudslinging.
Old October 2nd, 2011, 10:58 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Thumbs up Re: Public Access Voting Poll

Hello everybody!!

I'm DanieLoche, from Heroscape's French community.

DaLu is a very serious and great fan of Heroscape, I've never seen a men doing so good answers to the community. His engagement is so important to Heroscape, I can just say "BRAVO"!

It will be a very good and interesting thing having a french Scaper in the C3V project. Here, We follow this project as near as possible, the Wave 14 is awesome, good luck!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs