Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Closed Thread

Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:40 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Comic Master Design (CMD) Main Thread

I have decided to start my own "company" or group for all those people who want to make comic customs sets or better their ability. It will be called Comic Master Design (CMD). I am the "leader" but ANY HELP IS ACCEPTED AND APPRICIATED.
A member of CMD will have the ability to contribute to the group. This includes making cards, designing powers, choosing figures, voting on proposals, creating campaigns and much more. Every member of the group can do all those things, no matter what. If you'd like, you can be primarily working on one subject, but that is a choice. I am planning to lead this group of comic custom creators to make many sets and customs, but there is no pressure.
This will be the main, in general tread for this project.

Here is a sample of my work.

Current CMD members
Scapemage921 FOUNDER
Venom_Killed_Superman ASSISTANT LEADER
Adam Souza CARD DESIGNER
WulfHunter667 Part-Time CARD DESIGNER
Onacara Part-Time Member

Our primary set at the moment is Keystone City: Rouge War!. Info here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=28746

This is now the official proposal thread for general CMD ideas. This strongly includes set ideas. Anyone can vote in this thread. Only CMD members can propose though. If you have a set idea and are on the team, please propose here.

Our all-important playtesting thread:http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=28801

If you would like to join the CMD team, post here. YOU WILL NOT BE TURNED DOWN! I AM in need of help, and ANYONE CAN JOIN, EVEN IF YOU'RE ON THE C3G TEAM. Contributers would be GREAT.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; February 7th, 2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 03:53 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
New Project: Comic Master Design (CMD)

Justice League:Legends will no longer be worked on and a similar set will be proposed in the future.

Last edited by Scapemage; February 7th, 2010 at 08:14 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:42 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New Project: Comic Master Design (CMD)

I'm sure that if you have a look at how the C3G works, you'll be able to help them out and be a part of it...

You just need to find Griffin...
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:47 PM

OMG not this again! Look in the community figures input thread. A whole discussion in whch I agreed to start playtesting. I am sticking with this project for now.

Anyone and everyone feel free to join, just ask!

Last edited by Scapemage; February 7th, 2010 at 08:02 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

lol, not to pick on you, dude, but out of curiosity ... if anyone can vote, how do you determine when something passes or not?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:15 PM

Majority vote. If there are at least 5 votes then the majority wins...yes or no.

Last edited by Scapemage; February 4th, 2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:17 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't come around here as often as I used to do, so maybe I'm missing something. Can you explain why we would need another comic book conversion crew? Is there something Bats and his team have failed to deliver? I admire your go-getter attitude, but I am failing to understand what possible reason anyone would have for joining your little splinter cell.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:19 PM

insulting...

I was formerly told that I needed to be approved before becoming a C3G member... and I want to use some of my own ideas.

Your happy to join if you'd like.

Last edited by Scapemage; February 2nd, 2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:08 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
insulting...

I was formerly told that I needed to be approved before becoming a C3G member... and I want to use some of my own ideas.

Sounds reasonable to me. More creativity and all that!!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:12 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
insulting...

Sounds reasonable to me. More creativity and all that!!!
I agree..however...perhaps showing his ability to create playable balanced customs FIRST would probably be better than declaring himself the "LEADER"

The C3G guys have proven themselves in their own individual customs threads so their project(s) seem to have a little more excitement to them.
Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:16 PM

I'm making a custom thread now... and I created the group, so I deserve to be the leader. I will most likely choose an assistant.

Old February 2nd, 2010, 06:36 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Dudes, back in the day we had tons of us making customs, if ol boy wants to make his own comic customs then fine, so be it. Good luck man, I sincerely wish you the best. If ya find though it is a bit rough going to gather all of the proper skills together then consider helping elsewhere.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations