Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 8th, 2007, 10:45 AM

HeroscapeLunatic has disabled reputation
Looking for a couple of things...

Does anybody know if there has been a past post where somebody has created images of the Skull/Shield die logos?

Also, has anybody created any Heroscape-ish fonts?

I checked in the Downloads area and was unable to find any of the items I was looking for. (I did find the General logos, but no dice logos.)

Old August 8th, 2007, 10:47 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I don't know about the fonts, but yes, someone has made the skulls and shields. They are Smilies: There are also pictures in the gallery of just the skull and shield without the border.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old August 8th, 2007, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
I don't know about the fonts, but yes, someone has made the skulls and shields. They are Smilies: There are also pictures in the gallery of just the skull and shield without the border.
I forgot about the gallery!

Thanks - sorry for my blonde moment.
Old August 8th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Old August 8th, 2007, 11:03 AM

I bow to thee, Netherspirit!
Old August 8th, 2007, 11:08 AM

Ultarium has disabled reputation
Am I the only person who doesnt go old school with the die? I use the white die, I think the skull looks better on it being red and all.

Dont you wish your Kyrie was hot like me!
Old August 8th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Where did you get those nether?

Old August 8th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Where did you get those nether?
Someone posted them a LONG time ago, back on the HQ I believe. I just took them and made them into GIFS's instead of PNGs.
Old August 8th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Look in my gallery.

Old August 8th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Look in my gallery.
And where did YOU get them?
Old August 8th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

They were originally from a member named "Common Hero". Remember him?

Old August 8th, 2007, 11:29 AM

Here are some embossed versions of the Generals and Dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion