Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales

Old August 2nd, 2016, 09:13 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Target Clearance AotP base set

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
They look way better painted. Even a simple wash or dry brush for those with little expierence using a brush. There are plenty of instructional videos & articles out there by talented people.
I agree although it is taking me forever. I am not quite halfway through with painting the first Master set and Zendikar.
Power through! It's worth it.

It felt really nice to finish my Innistrad set. Nice weight off my shoulders to have knocked it out over the course of a week or so
Old December 19th, 2016, 11:21 PM

TechToaster Woo who?
Re: Target Clearance AotP base set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajoq View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOKIE View Post
They look way better painted. Even a simple wash or dry brush for those with little expierence using a brush. There are plenty of instructional videos & articles out there by talented people.
I agree although it is taking me forever. I am not quite halfway through with painting the first Master set and Zendikar.
Power through! It's worth it.

It felt really nice to finish my Innistrad set. Nice weight off my shoulders to have knocked it out over the course of a week or so
I agree, I'm going to try and start painting mine over the winter break, all 3 sets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News > Sightings and Sales