Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 18th, 2023, 11:26 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Fighter)

Batman (Bruce Wayne)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = BATMAN
IDENTITY = BRUCE WAYNE

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 190

AT THE READY
Instead of an ally's move phase, you may maneuver Batman up to 6 spaces, or place him on a space up to 3 spaces away and up to 30 levels up or down. If you do, once per round, Batman may then attack a figure engaged with that ally.

ASSESS WEAKNESS 11
Before Batman's move action, you may choose a figure within 3 clear spaces and roll a d20. On an 11+, when attacked normally by Batman this turn, that figure has -3 Defense, or -6 Defense if it is a destructible object.

NERVE PUNCH
When attacking an adjacent enemy with a normal attack, add 1 hit and, if Batman inflicts 1+ wounds on a Unique Hero this way, you may remove 1 unrevealed Order Marker from that Hero's card.

FACTION = JUSTICE LEAGUE
PUBLISHER = DC
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = Stealth
REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE: After years of fighting to stamp out crime and corruption in Gotham, often concluding in high profile events, Batman became globally known as a respected defender of the people of Gotham.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: 15th Anniversary Elseworlds #001, 014, 026, 101 / Batman
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: Arkham
  • Card art: Arkham
  • Comic creators: Bob Kane and Bill Finger
Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 4th, 2023 at 10:52 AM.
Old April 18th, 2023, 11:27 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Fighter) - Design

Class from Champion to Fighter.

Removed the Bat-Grapple hardware and instead just built it in to the power.

Assess Weakness range from 2 to 3 spaces. Matches the 3 and 6 in AtR, and just feels easier to remember and a hair more reasonable in usefulness.
Old April 18th, 2023, 12:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Assess Weakness should probably trigger on a move action.

Looks good otherwise. Will be interesting for him to become a friend of Luke.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2023, 12:28 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks good otherwise. Will be interesting for him to become a friend of Luke.
Not sure I'm understanding the reasoning on that one to be honest.

Fighter just feels weird in general for our lowest point Bruce.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 18th, 2023, 12:36 PM

I feel the opposite. Fighter at its roots is going to account for a more bare bones brass tax Batman, personally. Whereas his leadership, strategist skills, and gadgetry, would naturally lead to a bit more of a robust offering point wise.

A Batman that's on the streets kicking ass alongside Luke Cage, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Cap, and Wolverine...190 feels pretty good IMO.
Old April 18th, 2023, 12:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Put me down as fully neutral on the point. I'll likely be using him in JL builds for the most part. 200 point Batman I will be a Vigilante option as well, I imagine.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 18th, 2023, 12:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

not having chain bonding prevention language...he at minimum needs testing in that faction. Luke once engaged getting another activation in a round in addition to his I got your Back turn correct?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 18th, 2023, 12:46 PM
A Man of Taste

Just as a discussion point...IS there a different class that works for a more thematic tie or do we just not have a lot of DC factions built off classes planned outside of Vigilante?

Old April 18th, 2023, 12:56 PM
A Man of Taste

Oh and for the record. I don't have an issue with him tagging along with Luke. My concern here is that he becomes one of the better options with Luke.

Just in case someone thought I was being anti crossover.

Old April 18th, 2023, 01:12 PM

FTR, the design isn't getting an upgrade in terms of how AtR works. So I'm not sure why that would warrant testing. He could theoretically already work in Luke Cage builds just fine. It's not often you're activating every ally in a Cage build as it is, rather just focusing in on bonding with ~2 others, so you could have already thrown Batman into the build and been plenty effective. (his AtR stuff was never class dependent)

Now he's able to be a bonding option for Cage, sure, but he was already tested in many JL builds that saw him netting 3 activations once per round, so that's not exactly pushing anything here, IMO.

Does he become a decent option in Cage builds? Probably. But his low survivability(4 Life and 5 Def. with no specials protecting him, aint gonna last long if he's pushing up into threat range to be effective) will keep him in check compared to the other options in Cage builds. We're also talking about a faction that has some of the best value for your point picks in Moon Knight at 150, Swordsman and White Tiger at 160, Tigra at 170, Punisher and Ronin at 180, Ms. Marvel at 190, and Daredevil at 200 etc.

As someone who's played them a hundred+ times, I'm really not concerned on that front at all. He'll be a decent option, as I'd hope otherwise it's a bit pointless , but by no means will he be setting any sort of bar, IMO.

As far as there being another class... I'm sure there could be. But with a few Vigilante options, an Investigator option, a Leader option, and a Strategist option, I think "Fighter" is the next best descriptor for Batman that has yet to be represented, and this card is filled with abilities that represent that side of him. It also just sounds fun having Batman, a team up character for sure, get to team up with likely street level partners on the other side.
Old April 18th, 2023, 01:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Fighter Batman sounds cool to me
Old April 18th, 2023, 01:53 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Does he become a decent option in Cage builds? Probably. But his low survivability(4 Life and 5 Def. with no specials protecting him, aint gonna last long if he's pushing up into threat range to be effective) will keep him in check compared to the other options in Cage builds. We're also talking about a faction that has some of the best value for your point picks in Moon Knight at 150, Swordsman and White Tiger at 160, Tigra at 170, Punisher and Ronin at 180, Ms. Marvel at 190, and Daredevil at 200 etc.
Not a single one of those figure are offering a free extra turn every round in addition to what Luke already brings and to the survibabilty thing, Batman also has a range a 5 something a lot of those fighters you mentioned as comparisons don't have....so yes I guess I'll respectfully disagree with you there that he's not a better option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Fighter Batman sounds cool to me
I'm not saying it's not cool and we should NOT do it. I'm saying it's not something we should just be hand waiving as cool and move right along.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database