Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Are you interested in game based 3D models?
Yes! Give me now! 5 100.00%
Nah, Heroscape is ok as is right now... 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 29th, 2020, 01:19 PM

Guillermo-Tell Woo who?
[Question] Would you like to have game based miniatures?

Hi all,
I've been wondering for a while if people'd like to have stl files from games. I've doing some research and it may be possible to rip them from the games in some cases.
My plan is to post specific guides for each game in case it can be done so people can rip the models and animations themselves and then we could make themed collections once we had them posed. In other cases it's possible to take a 3D screenshot which is already posed.
I'm not really aware about the legality of this so, maybe someone knows more about it.
There are some games already in my personal list, but be free to suggest whatever you like.
Thanks.

Just playing around...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards