Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 28th, 2020, 08:22 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cheshire II (Final Editing) - On Hold

@Karat any update here?,
Old May 29th, 2020, 01:43 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I went ahead and updated the SP with an or. I've just been super exhausted these last couple of weeks and if it isn't one thing it's another.

Honestly, upon reflection, I'm notnauper concerned here it's like a guaranteed wound until you poison someone as long as you roll well. Shouldn't prove too devastating unless your opponent is rolling poorly on defense.

Unless someone has any last wording tweaks, I think I'm ready to hang up the towel here.
Old May 29th, 2020, 01:56 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I think this is the version everyone likes that Nobody suggested unless I'm mistaken, so should be good.
Old May 29th, 2020, 01:58 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yep. Everything looks good to me. Think we are ready for a card here. Do we need figure pictures here? I have the mini.
Old May 29th, 2020, 02:03 AM

Also, don't beat yourself up here or feel so defeated. The design is great. I really think you're overthinking the Event Hero thing, when there's not even that many, especially when you take the ones who are already immune anyway. And the auto-wound to them is cool and plenty useful.
Old May 29th, 2020, 02:11 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Went ahead and took some pictures, use them if you need them. Imgur Album
Old May 29th, 2020, 09:30 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Also, don't beat yourself up here or feel so defeated. The design is great. I really think you're overthinking the Event Hero thing, when there's not even that many, especially when you take the ones who are already immune anyway. And the auto-wound to them is cool and plenty useful.
It was mostly just everyone's last minute concerns about them that derailed this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Went ahead and took some pictures, use them if you need them. Imgur Album
Linked
Old May 29th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Alright, should be good for creation and then a vote.
Old May 29th, 2020, 06:08 PM

Re: The Book of Cheshire II (Final Editing)

Cards are up
Old May 29th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

Everything looks in order to me, Pre-yea for On Deck
Old May 29th, 2020, 06:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Oh, I like that marker. Well done.

pre-yea
Old May 29th, 2020, 07:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Cheshire II (Vote for On-Deck)

I....love both cards! Thanks Ark!

I propose we move her On-Deck!

tcglkn - Yea
Yodaking - Yea
@Arch-vile - Yea
@japes - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Lord Pyre - Yea
@Soundwarp SG-1 - Yea

Last edited by Karat; May 30th, 2020 at 05:11 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library