Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old August 22nd, 2011, 07:57 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
540 point Red army

150 Roman Legionnaires x3
100 Marcus Decimus Gallus
90 Ne-Gok-Sa
50 Me-Burq-Sa
150 Redcoats x2

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 08:33 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker
Re: 540 point Red army

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
90 Ne-Gok-Sa
50 Me-Burq-Sa
150 Redcoats x2

That looks like a really fun, good army. A solid melee core, with several powerful heroes, and nice ranged support. Rats are probably going to be your worst matchup, seeing as you don't have a reliable way of killing them. I maybe would consider swapping NeGokSa for Raelin and Isamu (even though that's over 24 hexes). Raelin works great for the clustering Romans, and she can keep the 10th alive long enough to hopefully kill whatever is behind the rat screen. However, NeGokSa is a tank, so he might be better in some circumstances.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:07 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
90 Ne-Gok-Sa
50 Me-Burq-Sa
150 Redcoats x2

That looks like a really fun, good army. A solid melee core, with several powerful heroes, and nice ranged support. Rats are probably going to be your worst matchup, seeing as you don't have a reliable way of killing them. I maybe would consider swapping NeGokSa for Raelin and Isamu (even though that's over 24 hexes). Raelin works great for the clustering Romans, and she can keep the 10th alive long enough to hopefully kill whatever is behind the rat screen. However, NeGokSa is a tank, so he might be better in some circumstances.
That`s why I added Redcoats. Put order markers 1 and 2 on Romans to set up a wall, and 3 on Redcoats to set them up for wait than fire.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:55 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

As has been said, very solid! However, when I read this, I thought you were inviting us to create Red armies.
Old August 23rd, 2011, 01:58 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

As has been said, very solid! However, when I read this, I thought you were inviting us to create Red armies.
Nope, sorry, just trying to improve my army.
Old August 24th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Does anybody have a guess to how this would do against the major types of armies? (Trons, Q9, Rats, Mass, Heavies, Knights, etc.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion