Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 31st, 2022, 09:49 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GaryLASQ's MOPs and Maps: Happy Halloween!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherDarkrai View Post
I've always really liked the look of Heroscape castles, and a small MOP castle is an especially great idea! The scenario looks pretty fun, too; I'd try it out if my ladders weren't broken .
I've had a lot of fun playing it, with each tweak, as the scenario evolves. It's starting to feel like 3D chess. Asymmetrical maps with pre-set army scenarios are what I'm most interested in creating, going forward.

I'm hoping, when I'm finished with this scenario, players will study it, determining the best first round decisions. Then the best second round decisions based on first round outcomes, and so on.

It definitely sharpens ladder-play skills. Players tend to forget about vertical engagement (especially with flying figures) and mistakenly think ladders are mainly just for movement.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; November 1st, 2022 at 01:31 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios