Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 31st, 2022, 07:22 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Eastern Ohio Events - Nov. 12th - Shifting Alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyvalentine View Post
Going to miss this one too. In 2020 my brother in law gifted us tickets to Mepacon in eastern PA. After multiple postponements we are finally attending. The weekend of 11/12.

Have fun! Sounds like a cool format.
@rudyvalentine , you're still alive! Glad to see you on these boards. Still grateful for your feedback and suggestions for improvement on my maps a decade ago.
I’m still around! And honored you even remember me giving my two cents on your awesome maps. I’m a bit out of practice these days, but love the shot of energy the Haslab is giving around here! Exciting to see so much activity and great to hear from you too!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events