Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 6th, 2019, 05:38 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

The family watched Maze Runner last night, as we recorded the 2nd one and wanted to see the first one. We enjoyed it for what it is.

Today, we went to see Aquaman and really enjoyed it. Definitely my favorite DC movie, followed by Wonder Woman. Maybe one day they will make a Batman movie that is up there with Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 7th, 2019, 12:28 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
The family watched Maze Runner last night, as we recorded the 2nd one and wanted to see the first one. We enjoyed it for what it is.

Today, we went to see Aquaman and really enjoyed it. Definitely my favorite DC movie, followed by Wonder Woman. Maybe one day they will make a Batman movie that is up there with Wonder Woman and Aquaman.
I really want to see Aquaman. Enjoy watching Jason Momoa in Frontier (on Netflix).
Old January 7th, 2019, 01:08 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

And in Stargate Atlantis, Game of Thrones, and Justice League...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies