Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 23rd, 2016, 04:21 PM

Weirdowithbeardo is surprisingly tart
Smile Looking for insert for ROTV Master Set

Hey I'm not sure if this is allowed on here as it's technically not a sale or trade but i'm looking for the plastic insert from the rise of the Valkyrie master set as the copy I own doesn't contain it. It may seem an odd request but I like to make sure everything is 100% complete. I'm willing to pay if the price is reasonable.

Thanks and once again sorry if this isn't the right place for this request.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades