Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old September 16th, 2020, 05:34 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

I vote for

Something Of Somewhere

I think that it follows the format for Scape well and that it follows the flavor of Middle Earth better
Old October 2nd, 2020, 02:38 PM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry for not been active lately, I have a lot of work.

But looking at the conversations, I think that "Orcs" of Moria or "Men" of Gondor are better.

Again sorry, as soon as I have a break I will be more active.

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Old October 7th, 2020, 09:10 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

At 6-0 and only 4 potential missing votes (that I know of) I think we can call this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
We need to decide on Moria _____ vs _____ of Moria

e.g.
Moria Cave Troll vs Cave Troll of Moria
Moria Orcs vs Orcs of Moria
etc.

Any preferences?
@White Knight @Ronin @infectedsloth @Ninja Status

I know I'm probably missing someone... sorry

_____ of Moria
@Splash
@Chris Perkins
@TREX
@capsocrates
@Shiftrex
@MasterScaper1

Moria _____

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 7th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

A hair late, but I also like ____ of ____.
Old December 31st, 2020, 06:30 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Troll is in, Happy New Year!
Old December 31st, 2020, 09:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hey guys. Not sure if you ever plan to do cards for the Uruk Hai, but I made up some kitbashes from the Minion of Utgar stl files to make a squad of Uruk Hai. Here is my Thingiverse Link for my files. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4704683
Happy belated Christmas to you guys. Hope you enjoy. I'll be printing a bunch of them. I was never fortunate enough to be able to affordably pick up some legitimate ones in the numbers I wanted.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 24th, 2021, 01:31 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Hey guys. Not sure if you ever plan to do cards for the Uruk Hai, but I made up some kitbashes from the Minion of Utgar stl files to make a squad of Uruk Hai. Here is my Thingiverse Link for my files. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4704683
Happy belated Christmas to you guys. Hope you enjoy. I'll be printing a bunch of them. I was never fortunate enough to be able to affordably pick up some legitimate ones in the numbers I wanted.
Thanks Trex!

--
--
--

--
Old January 24th, 2021, 01:36 PM

Just want to let y'all know that I have been having a lot of mental/emotional health struggles lately. I think y'all should continue without me and I will rejoin when things get better for me.
@Splash @Chris Perkins @Shiftrex @MasterScaper1

--
--
--

--
Old January 24th, 2021, 02:23 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Understood Cap :\ praying everything is ok for you and that you find some respite soon.
Old January 24th, 2021, 02:25 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're a hundred percent behind you and hope you reach a better place soon!
Old January 24th, 2021, 05:56 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Just want to let y'all know that I have been having a lot of mental/emotional health struggles lately. I think y'all should continue without me and I will rejoin when things get better for me.
@Splash @Chris Perkins @Shiftrex @MasterScaper1
Keep up the good fight. I’ve found that keeping my mind busy with things I enjoy helps keep the demons at bay. Times are definitely tough lately. I feel you.

On a positive note. I have recently found a nazgul on horse on thingiverse and have remixed a bunch of poses and removed the base so that it can be used for Heroscapers. On top of this I have also put together a handful of flying nazgul on their fell beasts. Some poses will be able to be positioned on a large peanut. I’m test printing the models now and the look amazing. I’ll share all these with you guys when done. The Uruk hai I mention above turned out amazing. I printed 36 of them and have most of them painted. Hang in there.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 24th, 2021, 07:34 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Sorry Cap, hang in there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs