Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old July 17th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
well played, Eclipse ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2007, 01:37 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
So the intent is to designate them to a general since they don't have one?

I am a simpleton. 'splain
It's for fun. And to see just how we would rule it. Also, if any General specific combos ever come up with stats that the Marvel figs have, then we have a head start on guessing. Also, I think Craig might find this either interesting, or annoying. I'd be happy to have gotten his attention either way.

Also, 3 days until the draft.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old July 19th, 2007, 08:29 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Two days until the draft.

My speculations

Ullar - 1165 + Hulk 370 = 1545
Vydar - 1245 + Doctor Doom 245 = 1490
Jandar - 1265 + Captain America 220 = 1485
Einar - 1440 + Iron Man 240 = 1680
Utgar - 2550 + Red Skull 190 = 2740

Reseed

Jandar - 1485 + Spider-Man 160 = 1635
Vydar - 1490 + Silver Surfer 320 = 1810
Ullar - 1545 + Abomination 320 = 1865
Einar - 1680 + Thanos 360 = 2040
Utgar - 2740 + Venom 150 = 2890

This is how I see it based on theme, some powers, and wild picks.

Jandar - Captain America, Spider-Man
Utgar - Red Skull, Venom
Einar - Iron Man, Thanos
Vydar - Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer
Ullar - Hulk, Abomination Greeeeen

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old July 20th, 2007, 04:25 AM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
I actually would think that Venom would go to Utgar, given his appearance and personality. This, especially considering that Spidey is expected to go to Jandar.

EDIT: OOPS! I only read part of the first page
My bad, it's late, but that's still what I think

If it means anything at this point...

JANDAR - Captain America, Spidey
ULLAR - Hulk
VYDAR - Abomination, Silver Surfer
EINAR - Thanos, Iron Man,
UTGAR - Dr. Doom, Red Skull, Venom

Curse you Utgar, I wasn't even trying and you STILL take the most figures

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old July 20th, 2007, 05:23 AM

Last day before the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChilliDog
JANDAR - Captain America, Spidey
ULLAR - Hulk
VYDAR - Abomination, Silver Surfer
EINAR - Thanos, Iron Man,
UTGAR - Dr. Doom, Red Skull, Venom

Curse you Utgar, I wasn't even trying and you STILL take the most figures

Funny. Someone else suggested the same thing. But I still find it intresting. Move a speculation over to Ullar (in this draft, anything is possable) and I'll update the front page with your name on it.

Old July 21st, 2007, 12:17 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Ok here’s my take on this Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoreboard
Starting Order
1. 1165 – Ullar
2. 1245--Vydar
3. 1265—Jandar
4. 1440--Einar
5. 2550—Utgar
Sgt. Drake (SG): So here we are at a special event in the History of Valhalla: The General’s first draft of Superheroes.
Agent Carr (AC): Yes it should be an exciting event.
SG: So Ullar is on the clock, with the fewest powerhouses, they could use a beast here in the first round.
AC: Absolutely Sarge, and they are going to take the beast of all beasts in this Draft, The Green Killa, The Incredible Hulk.

SG: And right on cue is Thormun with the first pick.

Thormun: With the first pick in the Superhero Draft, General Ullar selects The Hulk.

AC: Whoowee, Drake, that definintely boosts Ullar’s Army, he has be keenly aware that the hulk can stand up to most anyone on the battlefield. Really slamm’n pick.
SG: That’s great, Ullar now has some punch to go with those pesky Archers. So now Vydar is on the clock, and I am pretty sure he is going to jump at the Herald from Zenn.

AC: Well, he sure didn’t wait long…

Thormun: With the second pick in the Superhero draft, General Vydar selects the Silver Surfer.

AC: Oh I can’t wait to bust some heads next to that dude! Vydar just got a whole lot more nasty.
SG: That’s OK Carr, let’s get to the good stuff, The Noble Jandar’s pick.
AC: get off it Drake, you know he’s going to pick the Boy Scout. With a shield.

SG: Oh is Captain America still in the draft, I hadn’t noticed. (Smirk)

AC: Yah Right.

Thormun: With the third pick in the Superhero draft, General Jandar selects Captain America.

AC: Man, oh man, how predictable was that. How is anyone going to charge the Minutemen now?
SC: That’s right, Jandar has just got the star of this draft. What a pick!
AC: Cool your jets Sarge, but the pick of this draft has yet to come, but his power and intimidating presence has been shying away some of the other Generals.

SG: And who pray tell may that be, Carr?

AC: Thanos, of course. Anyone who is rejected by Death herself is one bad Moth
*bleep*
SG: Shut your mouth, there are children present.

AC: Oh sorry, just got caught up in the surprising lack of vision you just showed.
SG: Well Einar’s pick just came to the podium.

Thormun: With the forth pick, General Einar selects Iron Man.

AC: Whoa, what a shocker. With Thanos still there, Einar goes for the Human in a iron Suit. Well I guess every draft has to have its curveball.
SG: You said the operative word: Human. It looks like Einar’s penchant for our race continues into this draft. But he just made Utgar that much more powerful because he is going to jump at the chance to get…

Thormun: With the fifth and final pick of the round, General Utgar selects Thanos.

AC: Well there you have it, Utgar does it again. The powerhouse keeps getting stronger. This is not good, bragh.
SG: Your right on the money, partner. Well let us look at the first round.

Quote:

1. ULLAR – Hulk – Earth
2. VYDAR- Silver Surfer – Zenn
3. JANDAR-Captain America-Earth
4. EINAR-Ironman-Earth
5. UTGAR-Thanos-Titan

New draft order
1. JANDAR 1485
2. ULLAR 1535
3. VYDAR 1565
4. EINAR 1680
5. UTGAR 2910
SG: So now on to round two, and Jandar is on the clock. So let’s look who’s left.First There’s Spiderman, another real good guy. Honest and Loyal. He’s definitely Jandar material. Secondly There’s red Skull, but I do not think he would get along with some of the men from WWII, and certainly dislike the guy. So How about Dr. Doom…
AC: Let me cut in here, Drake and say that Domm is Vydar all the way and I do not see him matching with Jandar’s crew. But I am down with Doom, because sometimes leaders need to crack some heads.
SG: Well, Dr. Doom would fit better with Jandar, than the last two Abomination and Venom.
AC: I have to agree there, pal. But who will Jandar pick?
SG: My guess is Spiderman.
AC: Well we are about to find out the pick…

Thormun: For the sixth pick in the Superhero Draft, General Jandar selects Doctor Doom.

AC: What! That goodie two-shoes Jandar picked Doom! That’s madness!
SG: I just as shocked as you are, partner, but what’s done is done. So let’s examine why.
AC: Well he can attack from the air and can get to the high ground easily. And, he’s royalty or something back on Earth, so maybe Jandar wanted another leader. Hay I would look out Sarge, I think your two commanding officers may have been picked in this draft.
SG: We can always use a couple of good soldiers. And this is just food for thought. Jandar just picked up a Mind bender, like that snake Ne-Gok-Sa.
AC: Good point, this is definitely an interesting twist.

Thormun: With the seventh pick in the Superhero Draft, General Ullar selects Spiderman.

AC: Well at least the spider is in the Jungle now. Back to Doom, Who is Vydar going to pick now. My guess is Red Skull.
SG: I think Abomination, fits more with Vydar’s heavy hitters. And see here Thormun’s back to the podium.

Thormun: With the eighth pick in the Superhero Draft, General Vydar selects Abomination.

AC: Well that was a good call, bragh.
SG: See what did I tell ya. Now The technowiz has Q9 and The Green Menace.
AC: So only two left, My bet is on Red Skull going to Einar.
SG: Safe bet there, partner.

Thormun: With the ninth pick of the Superhero draft, Genearl Einar selects Red Skull.
T: And with the last pick, General Utgar selects Venom.

SG: There you have it folks; the draft is complete and I’d say each General did a bang up job.
AC: Let’s look at the Draft results.

Quote:

ULLAR = Hulk, Spiderman
VYDAR= Silver Surfer, Abomination
EINAR= Ironman, Red Skull
JANDAR= Captain America, Doctor Doom
UTGAR= Thanos, Venom

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 21st, 2007, 01:34 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
That was pretty good. I particularly enjoyed the Shaft reference.

Sgt. Drake (SG): So, Carr, what's the deal with Dund anyway? Is he a dog or what?
Agent Carr (AC): Maaaan ... you best hope your Thorian Speed is quick enough to dodge my sword!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2007, 01:36 AM
has been BANNED

GoBigorGoHome is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Here is how I see them fitting in assuming each General gets 2. If Utgar were to get 3 due to his large army I'd move Abominaiton to his side and leave Ullar with 1

Jandar: Captain America, Spider Man - The 2 most Patriotic Figures

Ullar: Venom and Abomination -Venom is Snake like and Abomination had nowhere else to go

Vydar: Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom - The 2 most fitting his traits
(tricky/ranged, based on technology)

Einar: Hulk, Iron Man - Both are human and have a code they follow

Utgar: Red Skull, Thanos - The 2 most Evil figures
Old July 21st, 2007, 01:39 AM

good call on Venom being a snake and fitting in with Ullar well.

Old July 21st, 2007, 01:41 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I like the Venom thing, but I think the Hulkl would have to go Ullar. I mean he's green thats enough to make him Ullar.

Also this made my laugh so hard I almost woke everyone else in the house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Sgt. Drake (SG): So, Carr, what's the deal with Dund anyway? Is he a dog or what?
Agent Carr (AC): Maaaan ... you best hope your Thorian Speed is quick enough to dodge my sword!

Old July 21st, 2007, 01:42 AM

Yeah, I agree with Ullar snagging Hulk too. They're low in the army points and they really need to get a heavy hitter. With no Elves in this draft, they've gotta take what they can get.

Old July 21st, 2007, 01:45 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman

Yeah, I agree with Ullar snagging Hulk too. They're low in the army points and they really need to get a heavy hitter. With no Elves in this draft, they've gotta take what they can get.
I agree; Ullar needs a heavy and whose heavier than the Hulk?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion