Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 30th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Icicle

The Book of Icicle

C3G DC CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
WORLD WAR WINTER

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Justice League set.
Its model number and name are #007 / Icicle.
Character Bio - Cameron Mahkent 's ability to manipulate ice was inherited from his father Joar, whose genetics had been permanently mutated from prolonged exposure to his cold gun. But Cameron is a far more ruthless villain than his father ever was.

-Rulings and Clarifications-

Q: Does Icicle roll for Slick Ice Spray on a figure that chooses not to move this turn?
A: No. In this case "begins its movement" refers to when a figure attempts to move, not the turn order of movement.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Icicle gains his Ice Resistance defense bonus while standing on snow or ice tiles. Figures that create these spaces can be useful additions to any Army he's included in.
  • As a figure with the Ice Resistance special power, Icicle may benefit from Ice Rock's, Ice Hill's, and Ice Glacier's Glacial Healing special power and Ice Mountain's Glacial Mountain Healing special power.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: SirG
  • Second playtest: Tickle
  • Third playtest: Bats
  • Art by Tickle

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:25 PM. Reason: png
Old November 30th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Icicle - Design Phase

NAME = ICICLE
SECRET IDENTITY = CAMERON MAHKENT

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PSYCHOPATH
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

SLICK ICE SPRAY
Start the game with 4 ice tiles on this card. Before moving, you may place up to 4 ice tiles from this card onto any empty land spaces within 4 spaces of Icicle, if the ice tile fits normally onto that space. When a figure without the Ice Resistance special power moves onto or begins its movement on an ice tile within 4 clear sight spaces of Icicle, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, the figure receives one wound and must end its movement.

ICE DARTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 1.
When Icicle attacks with this special attack, he may attack 1 additional time. Each skull rolled counts for one additional hit against figures with the Ice Resistance special power or for two additional hits against other figures.

ICE RESISTANCE
Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving. Add 1 die to Icicle's defense while on an ice or snow space.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 4th, 2014 at 11:03 AM.
Old November 30th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It says Laufey in Ice Resistance still.

I really like Ice Darts SA, looks like a lot of fun. All or nothing when using that attack.
Old November 30th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Business Casual

Fixed

Old November 30th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good!
I'm iffy about the class of "Killer". I feel like we've used Psychopath in occasions where we'd use Killer in the past.
Should the Slick Ice Spray restrict you from placing the glyphs on lava? Or at least molten lava?
For the special attack, I wonder if this adjustment might make it feel a tad more elegant?

ICE DARTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 1.
When Icicle attacks with this special attack, he may attack 2 additional times. Each skull rolled counts for one additional hit against figures with the Ice Resistance special power or for two additional hits against other figures.

This guy looks like a ton of fun.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 30th, 2011, 02:11 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I agree with Bats about the class of Killer.

I like the design, but had a question about the use of glyphs to represent ice when tiles already exist for it. I put the question in the glyph thread.
Old November 30th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Great design ideas SirG. I am thoroughly impressed with your ingenuity.
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Thanks. Every once in a while I have a good idea.

Old November 30th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
I agree with Bats about the class of Killer.

I like the design, but had a question about the use of glyphs to represent ice when tiles already exist for it. I put the question in the glyph thread.
Easily changed.

The difference is that these glyphs would have different properties than regular (or even slippery) ice tiles.

Old November 30th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks good!
I'm iffy about the class of "Killer". I feel like we've used Psychopath in occasions where we'd use Killer in the past.
Should the Slick Ice Spray restrict you from placing the glyphs on lava? Or at least molten lava?
For the special attack, I wonder if this adjustment might make it feel a tad more elegant?

ICE DARTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 1.
When Icicle attacks with this special attack, he may attack 2 additional times. Each skull rolled counts for one additional hit against figures with the Ice Resistance special power or for two additional hits against other figures.

After the requisite breathing period, I'd be fine with the "not on molten lava tiles" restriction and with the SA and class modifications.

Old November 30th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Thanks. Every once in a while I have a good idea.
Yeah, this design is oddly similar to the design I have had on file for a few years now.
Old November 30th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks good!

ICE DARTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 1.

After the requisite breathing period, I'd be fine with the "not on molten lava tiles" restriction and with the SA and class modifications.
Cool. Those are absolutely the only changes I'd want to make though. Otherwise this guy is spot on for the character.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library