Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2009, 08:14 PM

I LIKE PI! Woo who?
does anyone have stingers and tagawa samurai archers?

I am going to go to the SCAPE-A-PALOOZA II and I need 2 sets of stingers and 4 sets of archers. Can I borrow these units from anybody?
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: does anyone have stingers and tagawa samurai archers?

Might be better to ask in the Scape a Palooza thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old October 11th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: does anyone have stingers and tagawa samurai archers?

Yep. Here's the link though you already know where it is. As for the figures, I can loan you some of them. Any further posts should be made in that thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion