Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old October 19th, 2012, 06:02 PM

KnobleSavage is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Dr.Doom

Great explanation Batman... thanks!
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Glad I could help.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2012, 07:25 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnobleSavage View Post
Thanks guys. That attack yourself situation was the only thing that came up for which I could not find an answer. I'm sure there will be other things as we continue to learn the game.
In order to attack, you must either be engaged with a figure or have a figure within your range number that you have clear line of sight on (i.e. you can see not just a part of the figure, but a part of the figure's red hit zone when looking through the green target point on the attacking figure). Figures cannot target themselves in this way and can't be engaged with themselves, so they can't attack themselves.
You can have the figure throw themselves off of a very tall building though.

I did this in a game the other night, C3G MODOK made quick work of my brother's Master Chief custom.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 08:19 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Moved to the correct thread.

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; October 23rd, 2012 at 11:55 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 11:47 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
I have two questions regarding Doctor Doom against Master Mold and Sentinels. First, if Doom Mystic Drains Master Mold can he use Sentinel Directive? I would think no because the text says: "3 Sentinels you control".

Second, if Master Mold directs Sentinels to move toward Doom and he Pit Traps one of them, does Master Mold's turn end even though he was not the figure trapped?
These are not the droids you're looking for. The Doctor Doom you seek is in another thread ....

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2012, 11:53 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
These are not the droids you're looking for. The Doctor Doom you seek is in another thread ....
Oops!
Old February 1st, 2014, 07:50 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just thought of this. Can Doctor Doom use Mind Exchange on your opponents Doctor Doom, take a turn with that Doctor Doom, then use Mind Exchange on your Doctor Doom, and keep on going like that? It would take some impressive d20 rolls, but it could possibly decimate your opponent's army.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old February 1st, 2014, 10:13 PM

I believe Hasbro's official ruling is that you can never have two of the same Unique Heroes in the same army (thus you can't Mind Exchange another Doctor Doom).

Old February 2nd, 2014, 07:51 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I believe Hasbro's official ruling is that you can never have two of the same Unique Heroes in the same army (thus you can't Mind Exchange another Doctor Doom).
Your opponent could have a Doctor Doom in their army. Maybe you misread my question?

Old February 2nd, 2014, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Quote:
Your opponent could have a Doctor Doom in their army. Maybe you misread my question?
Not at all. You misunderstood my answer. IF you Mind Exchange an opponent's Doctor Doom you are (temporarily) making them a part of your Army (figures you control = in your army and on the battlefield). According to Hasbro, you cannot have two of the same Unique Heroes in your army at once. Thus you cannot control one Doctor Doom and have him control another Doctor Doom with Mind Exchange.

Make sense?

Old February 2nd, 2014, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Quote:
Not at all. You misunderstood my answer. IF you Mind Exchange an opponent's Doctor Doom you are (temporarily) making them a part of your Army (figures you control = in your army and on the battlefield). According to Hasbro, you cannot have two of the same Unique Heroes in your army at once. Thus you cannot control one Doctor Doom and have him control another Doctor Doom with Mind Exchange.

Make sense?
I see what you mean. That makes sense, don't see why I didn't realize that before.

Thanks for the answer!

Last edited by Maklar the Silver Prince; February 2nd, 2014 at 12:49 PM. Reason: forgot to say thank you :)
Old February 2nd, 2014, 09:10 PM

You're welcome. Glad I could clear that up for ya.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's