Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old August 9th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Web Of Spider-Man Heroclix Set in August

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Aside from the bystander characters in this set, I'm crossing my fingers that the brown-costume Wolverine is affordable.
That's actually Daken, Wolverine's son, disguised as Wolverine during the Dark Avengers Arc. He's a Limited Edition, though... so it could be, like, a prize, or a give-away, or whatever. You won't be getting it out of a booster, though, so they won't be up for purchase at the start.
Old August 9th, 2010, 08:48 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Now it's my turn to have my hopes dashed...
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:40 AM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

I love spiderman and all, but from what I've seen theres entireley too much in this wave/set/??? I know its spiderman based, but hammer of thor did not have this much thor did it?
Old August 12th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by killergoat72 View Post
I love spiderman and all, but from what I've seen theres entireley too much in this wave/set/??? I know its spiderman based, but hammer of thor did not have this much thor did it?
I dunno, I think they're STILL missing a lot of Spider-Man. No Shocker? No Hammerhead? Not enough, if you ask me... but I'm a big fan of the Spider.

For all those interested, TrollandToad has singles UP FOR PRE-ORDER. It'll give you a good idea of how much individual pieces will cost... though I imagine the price will go up and down a lot for the first month or so.
Old August 12th, 2010, 10:39 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

A SpamBot is attacking the site, so this useless comment has been posted to hide the Bot thread.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 12th, 2010, 11:11 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I dunno, I think they're STILL missing a lot of Spider-Man. No Shocker? No Hammerhead? Not enough, if you ask me... but I'm a big fan of the Spider.
NO AUNT MAY? WHYYYYY?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News