Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2012, 06:26 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - An Unique Hero in development from C3V
(Medium Figure - single spaced) - Siiv - Released!

The figure used for this unit is a Saurian Trooper figure from the Heroclix Indy set. Its model number and name is
Saurian Trooper #7, #8, or #9.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old November 25th, 2012, 07:04 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

ATTENTION:

An Unique Hero in development from C3V Wave 15.5!
(Huge Figure - double spaced)

MOK - Released!

The figure used for this unit is from Mage Knight Conquest. The name of the figure is Iron Rain Hill Giant.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:42 PM. Reason: This post was created for consistancy. It was needed so there is a record of the figure.
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:20 PM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - An Uncommon Hero in development from C3V
(Medium Figure - single spaced) - Wildwood Sentinel - Released!

The figure used for this unit is from the D&D Miniatures Night Below set. The name of the figure used is #22, Verdant Reaver.

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:42 PM.
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:20 PM

Re: C3V Public Miniature Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

ATTENTION:

SNEAK PEEK - A Common Squad in development for C3V!!
(4 Medium Figures) - Knights of Blackgaard - Released!

The figures used for this unit are a Aasimar Fighter figure from the D&D War of the Dragon Queen, Phalanx Soldier from the D&D Unhallowed, Axe Soldier from the D&D War Drums, and Royal Guard from the D&D Underdark. Their model numbers and names are Aasimar Fighter #1, Phalanx Soldier #7, Axe Soldier #4, and Royal Guard #11.

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:42 PM.
Old December 7th, 2012, 07:52 PM

ATTENTION:

(Medium Figure - single spaced) - Garrett Burns - Released!

The figure used for this unit is a DC HeroClix figure from the Jonah Hex Battle Pack. The name of the figure used is Turnbull.

More Information
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:43 PM.
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:11 PM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Unique Hero in development from C3V!
(Large Figure - double spaced) - Major J15 - Released!

The figure used for this unit is a Mech Warrior figure from the Solaris VII Heavy-Class Action Pack. Its model name is Mortis.

MORE INFORMATION:

Spoiler Alert!

Old February 13th, 2013, 07:21 PM

ATTENTION:

(Medium Figure - single spaced)

The figure used for this unit is a DC HeroClix figure from the Jonah Hex Battle Pack. The name of the figure used is Jonah Hex.

More Information
Spoiler Alert!

Old February 13th, 2013, 07:32 PM

ATTENTION:

(Medium Figure - single spaced) - Sir Orrick - Released!

The figure used for this unit is from the Legendary Encounters release Reaper line. The name of the figure used is Good Human Warrior.

Old February 13th, 2013, 07:40 PM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Unique Hero in development from C3V
(Medium Figure - single spaced) - Yi Feng - Released!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure. The figure name is Arashi #31, 32, 33 from the Indy Set .

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:44 PM.
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:53 PM

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Unique Hero in development from C3V
(Medium Figure - single spaced) - Master Lao Xin - Released!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure. The figure name is Seven Deadly Brothers #005 from the Superman DC Set .

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:44 PM.
Old June 6th, 2013, 05:55 PM

C3V Public Information Thread - DO NOT POST!!!

ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Common Squad in development by the C3V
(3 Medium figures) - 20th Maine Volunteers - Released!

The figure used for this unit are Scenearama figures from the American Civil War Scene Setters set.

More Information
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:45 PM.
Old August 6th, 2013, 05:46 PM

ATTENTION:

A Unique Hero in development from the C3V
(Large Figure - double spaced) - Arthur of Sherwood - Released!

The figure used for this unit is from the Savage Encounters release D&D Miniatures line. The name of the figure used is Human Outrider.

Last edited by superfrog; May 4th, 2020 at 07:45 PM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs