Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 24th, 2009, 11:54 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sierra's "Quest" Games Rereleased on Steam!

I just read this article over on 1up. The first King's Quest 1-7 & Space Quest 1-6 are being released on Steam for a mere 15 bucks per series bundle each. I know there are some younger people on the boards that may not have experienced the joy of these games. I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves adventure gaming. I grew up with these games and have many fond memories associated with King Graham and Roger Wilco.

+rep to the first person who can remember the Gnome's name without looking it up in an FAQ!

Old July 25th, 2009, 12:05 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Sierra's "Quest" Games Rereleased on Steam!

Man I loved those games....

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Onacara; July 25th, 2009 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Had to think about it and type it all out.
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:19 AM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh come ON! Like you need the rep, Onacara!

Old July 25th, 2009, 09:57 AM

Jed Starkiller has disabled reputation

I've always loved that style of game! I love the Space Quest games! Never played the King Quest ones much.

"Bob, Im not Kirk, Im Skywalker, Luke Skywalker." - Col. Jack O'Neill
Old July 25th, 2009, 10:23 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh well look if it isn't Mr. 256 color VGA! What's the matter, Monochrome not good enough for ya!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 25th, 2009, 12:05 PM

I totally cut my PC teeth on this stlye of game. Many a night and summer day was spent traveling through Daventry.

I'd also like to say that if anyone is playing these for the first time PLEASE don't use an FAQ or walkthru! Puzzling out what to do next and trying out figure out what all those weird items is the whole point of the game.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; July 25th, 2009 at 12:06 PM. Reason: You can't do THAT. At least not right now...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games