Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 24th, 2018, 09:36 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
The Second Gathering - Albany, NY - 7/28/18

HeroScape Tournament - The Second Gathering

Vitals:
Spoiler Alert!

Hey All,

As some of you may recall from the New England area, multiple tournaments have been hosted over the years at Flipside Gaming. If I recall correctly, there are plenty of places to eat nearby for those of you who will not be bringing lunch. Flipside has agreed to host us on July 28th. I'm not sure when we will begin the tournament just yet, but I anticipate around 12pm. But more on that later. Just save the date for now.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM.

Maps:

TBD

Current Attendees:
1. Me
2. Tim Sweeney
3. Patrick Sweeney
4. Nicholas Sweeney
5. Anthony Sweeney
6. Mary Sweeney (maybe)
7. Taeblewalker
8. Kinseth (maybe)
9. Dankarabinhatesyou
10. Ollie (most likely)

~JS, so it begins…

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 25th, 2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old May 25th, 2018, 12:51 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: The Second Gathering - Albany, NY - 7/28/18

Checking my schedule, hoping I can make this.

C3V units allowed?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 25th, 2018, 07:30 AM

Dankarabinhatesyou is surprisingly tart

Sure. I’m in
Old May 25th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I'm in. There's a couple of things that I need to schedule over the summer, but I should be able to keep the date open. I'll know for sure in another month or so.
Old May 25th, 2018, 11:58 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That's how it's done, JS! If you build it, they will come!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 25th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I leave NY just 2 days before... I guess I’ll just have meet up with one of you guys for a game one day or something.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 25th, 2018, 05:09 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Checking my schedule, hoping I can make this.

C3V units allowed?
Hope you can!

And yes, sorry for the confusion. Added to the OP. No, Marvel, for the record.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankarabinhatesyou View Post
Sure. I’m in
Awesome! Looking forward to playing you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I'm in. There's a couple of things that I need to schedule over the summer, but I should be able to keep the date open. I'll know for sure in another month or so.
Yes, yes, yes. Finally, a rematch isnpossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
That's how it's done, JS! If you build it, they will come!
Thanks, D_S! I'd been toying with the idea for a while and just thought I'd throw it out there and see who would come.

If you find yourself up here in NY we'd be thrilled to have you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I leave NY just 2 days before... I guess I’ll just have meet up with one of you guys for a game one day or something.
I know. I'm really sorry. But I the previous weekend wasn't available for me. If you somehow manage to stay the extra two days feel free to come.

Additionally, if you just wanna have a game day during the week at some point I'd likely be down. We could work out the details over PMs.

~JS
Old May 25th, 2018, 05:25 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Put it into GoogleMaps to see how long it'll take to get there. EIGHT HOURS!!!

Luckily, I then realised that I had it still set up to tell me cycling times. It'll actually be a little under 2hrs.
Old May 25th, 2018, 07:52 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

This sounds awesome but unfortunately, I will be in Boston with no car then. Hope to catch a tourney soon!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 26th, 2018, 09:05 PM

Gonna post maps before next week.

Any of our maybes closer to a decision?

~JS
Old July 10th, 2018, 07:23 PM

We gonna cancel this one, folks. At this point it's really not worth it for us to host, as half the turnout is just us, and we can play each other without the trip to East Greenbush. I appreciate the interest the rest of you showed, and hopefully upstate New York will see a tournament in the near future.

~JS
Old July 11th, 2018, 04:52 PM

Dankarabinhatesyou is surprisingly tart

Thanks for trying

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events