Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 31st, 2016, 11:34 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm looking for a RAM army set for customs

Looking for the RAM army set that have the figures used in the official customs here. Whether someone has them or could point me in the direction of where to buy would be much appreciated.
Old November 8th, 2016, 12:46 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: I'm looking for a RAM army set for customs

No one? Does anyone know if theres a place to get these outside of the main set?
Old November 8th, 2016, 01:08 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
No one? Does anyone know if theres a place to get these outside of the main set?
Very hard to find, unfortunately.

I might have some extra Skeletons but the Demons .. not so much.
Old November 8th, 2016, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Very hard to find, unfortunately.

I might have some extra Skeletons but the Demons .. not so much.
Shame. I'd be willing to trade/spend a decent bit for a set, but it seems like its simply not available. Last one sold on ebay awhile ago at 300 bucks for a full set =/

If you could list/post pictures of what you have I might be interested regardless.
Old November 8th, 2016, 01:45 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

It took me like 3-1/2 years to track down a set of Skull Demons and Morgoloth for a decent price. I still never found the Paladins. But keep looking on gaming sites that is where i eventually found what i have. Also last ebay I saw of this went for $475 for the complete Army box
Old November 8th, 2016, 08:50 PM

Oh huh, I saw one that ended for 300 when I searched finished auctions recently. Regardless I know its expensive. I've got cash and some trades so its mostly just a matter of tracking it down.

Was the set reasonably priced when it was chosen for the customs? How many years ago were they chosen? Crazy how much the availability has changed since their goal for figure cost seems to be around 10 bucks or less for a squad of something or a hero.
Old November 9th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I sold one for $100, and that was a few years ago. Wherever you find them, they are precious.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 9th, 2016, 03:03 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Oh huh, I saw one that ended for 300 when I searched finished auctions recently. Regardless I know its expensive. I've got cash and some trades so its mostly just a matter of tracking it down.

Was the set reasonably priced when it was chosen for the customs? How many years ago were they chosen? Crazy how much the availability has changed since their goal for figure cost seems to be around 10 bucks or less for a squad of something or a hero.
The set was chosen because the manufacturer was going out of business or something and they were selling lots of their boxed sets for very cheap.
Old November 9th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:

The set was chosen because the manufacturer was going out of business or something and they were selling lots of their boxed sets for very cheap.
This is correct. When we announce the use of a mini (or, as here, a set of minis), we believe that the price is reasonable. That's when we commit to using it.

A year or two or - heaven help us - more can pass before the unit is released. Sometimes it needs to go with another unit; sometimes it's tricky in Playtesting; sometimes it's just waiting behind other units that have been waiting longer. During that period, and afterward, the price can go up.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:52 AM

Right, I'm certainly not chastising the team for their choice. I'm sure at the time it was an incredible deal for such attractive minis. Its just how incredible how significantly availability and price has changed, what with the community not being ok with a $12 mini I proposed, when that set isn't even available and when it is is 300+

Unfortunate that this is the reality of scapes future, where regardless of mini choices its almost guranteed at some point they will be prohibitively expensive for some or unavailable. I'd recommend the team at some point doing alternate cards/minis for the more expensive units/the unavailable ones.

Still determined to get this set somehow, regardless.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:41 PM

Geeze, just got one bidding against someone probably on these forums for 430

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades