Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 27th, 2018, 06:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ash Williams

Ah, yeah, that's just an oversight.

We were close to the deadline on this one and then the site was down yesterday, so Ash missed a layer of scrutiny he would have otherwise gotten.

"The player that controls that Hero must then choose a destroyed Unique Hero" in the last power should clear things up.
Old October 27th, 2018, 11:59 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated.
Old November 7th, 2018, 10:41 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think Ash needs some monster hunting friends, like a certain duo of brothers from Kansas with a grumpy uncle and a guardian angel.
Old November 7th, 2018, 10:56 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
I think Ash needs some monster hunting friends, like a certain duo of brothers from Kansas with a grumpy uncle and a guardian angel.
You might be able to make it happen with some brainstorming and a handful of playtests!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 7th, 2018, 03:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Does Supernatural have a comic book? Monster hunting brothers makes me think of the Winchesters, or were you referencing someone else?
Old November 7th, 2018, 05:00 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Does Supernatural have a comic book? Monster hunting brothers makes me think of the Winchesters, or were you referencing someone else?
I can verify it has 4 series of 6 issues each

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old November 7th, 2018, 05:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I wouldn't know where to begin with those two based on what I know of the TV show. I haven't kept up with the last 5-6 seasons or so though, so I only know the first half of their story. Even then their power levels fluctuated quite a bit, both have died and later returned from the dead.
Old November 7th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The ridiculous part is regardless if they are fighting a demon, a human, an angel, etc. the battle pretty much always goes the same. They get roughed up a bit but then win.
Thread derailed.
Old November 7th, 2018, 05:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, that's why I stopped keeping up with the show even though I enjoyed it for the most part. It just got ridiculous with the kind of threats they were taking on and defeating on a regular basis. I guess for me, I'd be most interested in cards based on their first few seasons when they were just roaming the country as outlaw monster hunters. They would then fit in well as part of a Blade, Buffy, & Ash army facing down low and mid-level creatures, undead, werewolves, etc. A big show down vs. Dracula and some of his minions could be fun.
Old December 11th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

What exactly is the Army Of Darkness power meant to be

Is he creating the zombies?
I'm not familiar with Evil Dead

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:18 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Those around him are getting possessed by Demons, including those of his friends that are dead, to take him out.
Old December 12th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Worth noting that Ash often inadvertently summons/unleashes the demons through blunders.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library