Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old December 10th, 2018, 01:52 PM

Heart Woo who?
Anastasia’s Guard

Hello everyone! I’m Heartoflove ^_^ and I’m making a tactical combat game called Anastasia’s Guard. I’ve decided to use Heroscape terrain to play my game on. I wanted to post my builds here so I could share my interests, and maybe some cool info may come of it. I haven’t digitized the rules for the game yet, but if there’s interest enough, I will and share that.

A note, the game is co-op vs ai so side balance is irrelevant.

Old December 10th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Anastasia’s Guard

Cool map! Welcome to the site.
Old December 10th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Welcome Heart! That's a pretty map with lots of elevation changes.
Old December 11th, 2018, 01:10 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Care to elaborate on the details of your game.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 11th, 2018, 07:21 PM

Heart Woo who?

Thank you for the welcomes and I appreciate you taking the time to look at the map. I would love to elaborate ^_^

Anastasia’s Guard

Anastasia’s Guard is a turn based tactical combat game.

Played in the co-op vs AI category,
it currently has 10 playable classes all separated into the RPG trinity roles (tank - heal - damage) Anastasia’s Guard (A.G.)is approachable by design. Characters are designed per request, and are welcome from any other gaming universe for adaptation. Anastasia’s Guard was originally made for my young nephews and daughter (ages 2-12). The game has since been played by several friends and reviewed at The Wizards Chest in Denver, garnering fans of all ages and praise from professionals. The idea is you bring your own character, it gets adapted to A.G., and we make it as complicated or straightforward as you would like. You can play one or multiple characters, and it’s been found to be fun to share at least one of the Guards, so that the group decides on its actions as a team.

Procedurally generated environment. Though the initial inceptions of the game included a fully functioning procedure to generate terrain and line of sight obstructions, the current state with Heroscape terrain has forced this most treasured mechanic back to the drawing board.

There are multiple enemy spawning mechanics. Two types of standardized foes serve as the bulk of the opposing army, each having its unique spawn and respawn mechanisms. A challenge mode that generates spawns from a pool of 6 gruesome foes has just been introduced!

Let me know if you want to know more ��

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios