Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 20th, 2015, 02:11 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
More

Angel has one of the best defensive abilities in the game and is amazing in mutant builds and Martian Manhunter builds (and heck even builds that he doesn't have synergy with).

Lexcorp Security haven't impressed me but all I've done is theoryscaped. Still 65 points a figure for pseudo bonding doesn't scream amazing to me.

~Dysole, who would probably change positions with some results from Lexcorp
Old May 20th, 2015, 02:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Power Rankings

Could you break down what makes Angel's defensive ability so much better than other defensive abilities, in your view?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2015, 02:23 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Fence

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Could you break down what makes Angel's defensive ability so much better than other defensive abilities, in your view?
Well, it's not better than say Self Sacrifice or Villanous Duty or even Cosmic Boy's Telekinetic Toss but it is very good. Being able to reposition a vulnerable figure is great and improves the survivability of a lot of figures. Combined with Carry and decent stats for 90 points and Angel is a figure you pretty much never regret taking and pretty much always pulls his weight.

~Dysole, flying around
Old May 20th, 2015, 02:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have been using him lately to help move figures with static powers without having to put OMs on them. It can create some interesting decisions for your opponent.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 20th, 2015, 02:41 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Lexcorp Security haven't impressed me but all I've done is theoryscaped. Still 65 points a figure for pseudo bonding doesn't scream amazing to me.

Bonding with one durable, flying ranged attack of 4 which gives boosts the attack of the bonding criminal who could be: Lex Luthor, Living Laser, Whirlwind, Piledriver, many more or, most devastating of all, Doctor Octopus? Believe me, those guys are awesome and worth every point.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 20th, 2015, 02:45 PM

Or...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Bonding with one durable, flying ranged attack of 4 which gives boosts the attack of the bonding criminal who could be: Lex Luthor, Living Laser, Whirlwind, Piledriver, many more or, most devastating of all, Doctor Octopus? Believe me, those guys are awesome and worth every point.
I could go with the Hood for cheaper (as I ain't just getting one squad of Lexcorp) and get about the same results. I see the potential but it to me does not justify the cost. Again, with game results I could change my mind but until then it just feels like Einar Imperium (awesome when it works but a bit too costly to make it work)

~Dysole, criminal mind
Old May 20th, 2015, 02:58 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Or...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

I could go with the Hood for cheaper (as I ain't just getting one squad of Lexcorp) and get about the same results. I see the potential but it to me does not justify the cost. Again, with game results I could change my mind but until then it just feels like Einar Imperium (awesome when it works but a bit too costly to make it work)

~Dysole, criminal mind
Haven't really played the Hood, but while he'd end up being cheaper, he 1) doesn't fly (unless you're willing to risk becoming a Demon), 2) has double attack, but it's lower, so slightly harder to hurt the higher durability characters (but better in other ways, just a comparison here), 3) will last far less time than the LexCorp - each LexCorp has a pretty tough defence to claw through, and, being a squad, putting a bunch of wounds on with one lucky hit won't help you more than just killing one guy - the Hood has a low defence for Superscape, and, while his life allows him to take multiple wounds and he can use Cloak of Dormammu to protect against range, that's not going to help much if a hard hitting flyer comes up and beats the crap out of him, PLUS you can keep some LexCorp in reserve or simply to provide Order Marker flexibility while the Hood needs to be on the front lines, 4) Criminal Ambition only works if you inflict a wound, so you'd better hope those two attacks of three keep hitting (and against a lot of Superheroes, your chances aren't good), and 5), the LexCorp boost the attack of their bonding hero - I cannot stress this enough, it lets Luthor and others with fairly low attacks make heavy hits, lets the ones with the already big attacks hit even harder, and the four attacks of four that Doc Ock can let loose with is extremely scary.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 20th, 2015, 03:11 PM

Except

You're forgetting that a lot of really good figures have autowounds. 6 dice does nothing for you when you're getting autowounded. The Hood is much less vulnerable to that. The attack boost is best for Ock, Parasite, and arguably Absorbing Man/Sandman. Again, Lexcorp might be in the Bs but I feel like I need some results before I agree to it.

~Dysole, who will say they seem better than Parademon Troopers however
Old May 20th, 2015, 03:13 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Moon Knight should probably be a B+, actually. Airdrop is nice. He's no Blue Beetle but he's quite good.
Old May 20th, 2015, 03:58 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Moon Knight has Crime Fighter synergy, Scarlet Spider has Vigilante synergy, and Blade has synergy with nobody.

As to Beyonder, solid stats. 2500 points. For 2500 points there's a lot that can take him down and he doesn't have any major staying power beyond 40 life, and prevention of destruction effects. Other Event Heroes offer you a lot more for a lot less.

~Dysole, who thinks dok may have slightly different reasonings
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Moon Knight should probably be a B+, actually. Airdrop is nice. He's no Blue Beetle but he's quite good.
I get it. Makes sense. Thanks!
Old May 20th, 2015, 05:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Fence

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well, it's not better than say Self Sacrifice or Villanous Duty or even Cosmic Boy's Telekinetic Toss but it is very good. Being able to reposition a vulnerable figure is great and improves the survivability of a lot of figures. Combined with Carry and decent stats for 90 points and Angel is a figure you pretty much never regret taking and pretty much always pulls his weight.

~Dysole, flying around
With most of the A+ list considered "broken" in competitive play (and thus in need of reevaluation), the above sounds like a description of A, not A+, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2015, 05:47 PM
Hard as ice

Are Red Skull and Martian Manhunter really considered broken, though?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy