Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old March 5th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Digital Heroscape Drawings-New Website- Feb 21 2012

Oh sorry bout that one i colored the shape of the scar in with a base red the using the airbrush shade in with a darker red the middle of the scar. making it look dried near the surface of the skin

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old August 8th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Digital Heroscape Drawings-New Website- Feb 21 2012

Hey guys, I haven't been around too much lately because of school and work but I am enjoying my animation course. The reason I draw is because of Heroscape and it is still one of my greatest inspirations. The drawings I have been working on are no longer fan art but I figured this community would be the best place to share what I have been up to. Thanks for stopping by!

Brad's New Stuff
Spoiler Alert!

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old August 8th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Bam Bam

Re: Digital Heroscape Drawings

More New Stuff
Spoiler Alert!

Old August 8th, 2014, 01:41 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Your drawings just keep getting better. It's good to know that we still get to see them!
I especially like The Conduit and Rhinoceros Mount. The skin around the eye of the Rhino is phenomenal! The way you did the wrinkles in the skin with the hand over it... wow. Also, the lines on the arm of this guy are awesome. I still can't figure out how you make those.
~TGRF.
Old August 8th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Bam Bam

@The Grim Reaper's Friend , thank you very much! For things like those lines, you can create a new layer and draw the design there. You would then press the "lock transparency" button, which allows you to color over top of the design with out coloring the transparency. For my glowing tattoos in the fire elf picture, I just grabbed some oranges and yellows and brushed over top. Hope that helps.

(P.S, I like the "@" mentions feature haha)

Old August 8th, 2014, 05:04 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
@The Grim Reaper's Friend , thank you very much! For things like those lines, you can create a new layer and draw the design there. You would then press the "lock transparency" button, which allows you to color over top of the design with out coloring the transparency. For my glowing tattoos in the fire elf picture, I just grabbed some oranges and yellows and brushed over top. Hope that helps.

(P.S, I like the "@" mentions feature haha)
@b57123m So... 'lock transparency' means you only color where the layer in question is filled in, automatically keeping the transparent parts transparent? It basically operates the same way as if you selected all the color on a layer?
~TGRF.
P.S. The @ feature is being discussed in the update thread, if you want to join in. There's a link to the thread on the front page.
Old August 8th, 2014, 05:42 PM
Bam Bam

@The Grim Reaper's Friend Yep, works just like making a selection. The Transparent would count as the "non-selected" and you can color on the rest.

Old August 8th, 2014, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m View Post
@The Grim Reaper's Friend Yep, works just like making a selection. The Transparent would count as the "non-selected" and you can color on the rest.
Cool!
~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction