Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old June 5th, 2013, 09:43 PM

Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker
Unseen Shadowz Maps

Hi guys, I've been meaning to make a map thread for awhile. Here are a couple of the maps I've made for various contests and for fun. I'll be cleaning up this thread soon, but I figured if I don't post now then it'll never get posted. Let me know what you think, I appreciate constructive criticism. Enjoy!

Crystal Caverns
Trophy Map Contest

Volcanic Valley
Trophy Map Contest (Not Entered)

Horned Peaks
(Thyphoon2222 BFtU Contest)

Forsaken Marsh

Last edited by Unseen Shadowz; June 5th, 2013 at 09:53 PM.
Old June 6th, 2013, 02:19 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Unseen Shadowz Maps

Ahhh another scaper bringing his ideas to life. These look good, by the way would it be cool with everyone if I did a map thread using LandScape instead of Virtual Scape? The reason being that I have a Mac and not a pc.

P.S. what are the starting zones for vulcanic valley? It seems the map would be to small for the basic 500 point army total.
~NS
Old June 17th, 2013, 11:27 PM

Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker

Thanks =) I love building maps, yet rarely have the time for it. I will be playing online scape for the first time so I'm looking forward to that.

I will update the pic for volcanic valley soon, Idk why it doesn't have the starting zones marked. It was for a trophy contest so not really made for 500pt armies.
Old May 10th, 2021, 07:54 PM

My map for the Scapecon Contest. I really enjoyed making this and will hopefully have some more maps coming in the near future.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1it6...ew?usp=sharing
Old May 10th, 2021, 08:19 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I love it! Simple and elegant...very well done.!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 10th, 2021, 10:29 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseen Shadowz View Post
My map for the Scapecon Contest. I really enjoyed making this and will hopefully have some more maps coming in the near future.

Excellent work! I'm excited to see what's coming in the future!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 11th, 2021, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

Excellent work! I'm excited to see what's coming in the future!
Much appreciated! We actually just built one of your 3-player maps! You have a stockpile of great maps! I was very impressed.
Old May 18th, 2021, 11:52 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:

I'm a fan of this map too!
Old May 19th, 2021, 10:37 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

It's a great map, a real standout in the contest for sure. A couple comments/critiques/suggestions, though:

I feel like the right hand tree would make more of a difference if it was pushed up a space or two. As it is it feels mostly cosmetic. I also noticed that you don't use the big tree at all. Maybe put two trees on one side and the big tree on the other? I realize that introduces some real asymmetry but the ruins already do that, and I think there are ways to compensate.

I realize you are probably somewhat constrained by the contest requirements and the terrain limits, but same-level molten lava is a big deal in some matchups. Honestly molten lava should pretty much never be used on competitive maps if it can be avoided. Is there more water available?
Old May 19th, 2021, 04:32 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
It's a great map, a real standout in the contest for sure. A couple comments/critiques/suggestions, though:

I feel like the right hand tree would make more of a difference if it was pushed up a space or two. As it is it feels mostly cosmetic. I also noticed that you don't use the big tree at all. Maybe put two trees on one side and the big tree on the other? I realize that introduces some real asymmetry but the ruins already do that, and I think there are ways to compensate.
That's an interesting idea! (To pair 2 small trees on one side, corresponding to a big tree on the other.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I realize you are probably somewhat constrained by the contest requirements and the terrain limits, but same-level molten lava is a big deal in some matchups. Honestly molten lava should pretty much never be used on competitive maps if it can be avoided. Is there more water available?
Hmmm, he's using 18 of 21 available water hexes, so not many more available.....
But perhaps use empty space? You could simply remove the molten lava hexes, leaving them as empty space.... Or replace them with the 4 water hexes currently splitting the SZs (so that each SZ would be split by empty space). I think it would work there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios