Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:13 PM

6FlagsManiac is surprisingly tart
6FlagManiac - Editing - Razor, the Lightning Revenant

Welcome to my thread!

Currently Editing - Razor, the Lightning Revenant -All suggestions/help is welcome!

M - 6
R - 3
A - 3
D - 3
L - 5
P - ?

Static Link -
Range - 3
After moving and instead of attacking, Razor may choose to static link any unique enemy figure. If that figure does not break clear line of sight or move at least 4 spaces away from razor by your next turn, then add attack value to razor equal to the static linked target for this turn.

(trying to figure out a better way to word static link, here's an explanation for those who don't understand - Basically, you use static link on an enemy figure instead of attacking, then on the opponents turn, they have to try to move the linked figure 4 spaces away from razor or break razors line of sight of that figure. If they fail to do so, then on your next turn razor adds a number to his attack value. This number is based on the attack value of the target you successfully static linked. Say the linked figure has 5 attack, then you add 5 to razors attack for this turn.)

Eye of the Storm -
Any enemy figure within 2 spaces of razor rolls 2 less defense die when targeted by a normal attack or eye of the storm. At the end of each of your turns, roll 3 die for any figure adjacent to Razor, 2 die for each figure 2 spaces away, and 1 die for each figure 3 spaces away.

Last edited by 6FlagsManiac; December 17th, 2013 at 12:14 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:53 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 6FlagManiac - Dota 2 Cards, need help determining points

Good luck 6FM. I don't know anything about Dota and it really isn't my thing. Also, I'm not really doing customs on the site anymore. Thanks for the Private invite though, but unfortunately, I won't be of any use to you. Good luck.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 11:07 AM

Re: 6FlagManiac - Dota 2 Cards, need help determining points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Good luck 6FM. I don't know anything about Dota and it really isn't my thing. Also, I'm not really doing customs on the site anymore. Thanks for the Private invite though, but unfortunately, I won't be of any use to you. Good luck.
Haha alright man, thanks anyway!
Old January 24th, 2013, 05:28 PM

Re: 6FlagManiac - Dota 2 Cards, Ursa & Nature's Prophet Card

Bump for new cards
Old January 26th, 2013, 01:08 AM

Re: 6FlagManiac - Darkterror the Faceless Void card released

Bump for my boy faceless
Old January 28th, 2013, 05:28 PM

Re: 6FlagManiac - New Greek Mythology Project

Bump for new Greek mythology project, hopefully someone's got something to say, about 300 views in this thread and not a single suggestion :T

Old January 28th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I think Zeus is pretty powerful. He definitely looks to be in the 1000+ range for sure. What figures are you using for the Greek gods?

A note on comments: usually if you update 1 unit at a time you'll get more comments. With so many units updated at once many get overwhelmed.
Old January 28th, 2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I think Zeus is pretty powerful. He definitely looks to be in the 1000+ range for sure. What figures are you using for the Greek gods?

A note on comments: usually if you update 1 unit at a time you'll get more comments. With so many units updated at once many get overwhelmed.
yea i was defianatly going for a very strong figure in Zeus, considering hes the king of the Gods. And about uploading so many, ive just got so many ideas racing through my mind got any suggestions for the wording on Hades Underworld Rift? i feel like it's gunna be one packed army card. I'm not so sure about the figures quite yet, but i may be trying to ind people to join me and help with this project as im going to be creating titans, heroes, monsters, and frankly thatll take me 10 years.

Old January 28th, 2013, 09:07 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6FlagsManiac View Post
Bump for new Greek mythology project, hopefully someone's got something to say, about 300 views in this thread and not a single suggestion :T
I have seen some people post that if all they see is text and no card and no mini choice, they don't bother to read anything.

Maybe pick a couple that you really want critiqued and focus on them and create a card for those two.

One problem I can see arising with Underworld Rift is with figures with post-destruction abilities like the Viking heroes. With the Viking heroes do you get to remove the figure from the unique card that it is on even if it is on an opponent's card?

The wording may need a little tweaking since only units or destructible objects are ever referred to as being within "X clear sight spaces" and not spaces themselves. It might be easier to simply say that he can place it on any empty adjacent space

Last edited by Lamaclown; January 28th, 2013 at 09:18 PM.
Old January 28th, 2013, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6FlagsManiac View Post
I have seen some people post that if all they see is text and no card and no mini choice, they don't bother to read anything.

Maybe pick a couple that you really want critiqued and focus on them and create a card for those two.
Thanks for the tip! i figured i was being really proactive and just throwing out a bunch of figures at once, maybe i should just take everything off the thread and just put up one semi-finished card? That way i get comments and don't have to bump every few hours lol :P

Old January 28th, 2013, 09:20 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I did an edit of my post while you were responding.

I mentioned some things about Underworld Rift you might want to consider.
Old January 28th, 2013, 09:32 PM

Basically you can take control of any destroyed figure, enemy or friendly, and in doing so bring it back to life, which in theory would take the viking off the buffed heroes card, since the viking is no longer dead. After the viking is destryoed via underworld rift, it is completely removed out of play along with its card, meaning it cannot be placed on an army card, since it is no longer enemy or friendly, and technically not in the game. This also makes underworld rift an inherit counter to heroes that have abilities that revive them after death, as you are completely removing them from play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards