Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 26th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I always thought the defeat of another figure was akin to unsummoning them back to where ever they came from or in this case back to teh general, to be used again and again.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old October 26th, 2006, 02:18 PM

777Omega has disabled reputation
now all we need is 3d glasses. Plus who is deebs?

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.
Old October 26th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
I can still see a win even if the characters keep coming back.

They wouldn't come back in that same spot right? So if Utgar gets rid of all the enemies quick enough then he has the upper hand when they try to come back.

If person A dies/fails then they spawn back at point (1), if they die at point (65) they can't get back to that point quick enough to help the others who are now, dying.

So then person B who won the battle at point (65) now controls point (65), if point 65 is a Wellspring then person B now controls said Wellspring and can pull more warriors to their cause.

The more summoning points controlled by person A or B, the more units they can summon.

If Person A only controls 3 summoning points at a rate of 6 new persons a day and person B controls 6 summoning points at a rate of 6 new persons a day, then after a week Person A has 126 new Persons on their team and Person B has 252 new Persons on their team and a 50% advantage over Person A.

This gives person B the advantage and will eventually merritt more wins and the control of more summoning points,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old October 26th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Man someone has been messing with the time line. The GIs are using M-16 back in 1944!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old October 26th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker

Ok. Drake is fighting in WWII, supposedly at the Ardennes. A German grenade almost dispatches him. WTF are the US soldiers doing using M-16's in this battle?

This Marro packing heavy weapons looks pretty cool.

Interesting to see how they redesigned Drake's massive grapple gun into a smaller forearm mounted unit.

We get yet another variation of Drake's arrival in Valhalla. This guy can't keep his memories intact!

Q10 picking up the Marro and blasting him at close range was awesome!

Old October 26th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Man someone has been messing with the time line. The GIs are using M-16 back in 1944!
That is the first thing I noticed!
Old October 26th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Pretty cheesy. The animation was pretty bad
Its better than I could do, how about you?
Certainly better than I could do, but then again, I'm not a professional animator nor do I work for a MASSIVE corporation.

I wasn't bashing on HS, just stating that I didn't feel that the animation was of the quality that I expected.
Old October 26th, 2006, 03:08 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
it is hard if the money is low. look the orginal he man the figurs were awsome, the comic that were with them to and the tv series was damm good.

on hs cool figures but no real story (sad even not points on the charas they should it make like he-man)
Old October 26th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon)
it is hard if the money is low. look the orginal he man the figurs were awsome, the comic that were with them to and the tv series was damm good.

on hs cool figures but no real story (sad even not points on the charas they should it make like he-man)

They do, "Have the Power" to,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old October 26th, 2006, 04:20 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
DUDE, if you watch the video close you can see that the "Big Robot Guy", is actually Q10, it says it right on his armor after Drake Drops Big-K.

For those who don't feel like looking for it in the Vid.
Cool. I couldn't see that in the small video I was watching. You screenshot is bigger than the screen I was watching. Thanks.
Old October 26th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Wow. That was so bad it's funny.

Voices were suckish, animation was cardboard, Drake's story changed again...

I like the comercials better. Use that animation style!
Old October 26th, 2006, 04:56 PM

Turtleboy has disabled reputation
I did like Q10's voice tho. Reminds me of the old Transformers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News