Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 7th, 2018, 04:21 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Idaho Tourney! (Pocatello)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
The Format:
530pt armies; 24-hex startzones; 55min game clock; 4 rounds.
Well, now that I'm planning on attending, I'm brewing up an army! I would like a clarification - "24-hex startzones". Is my army limited to 24 hexes (meaning if I brought 21 Dumutef Guards, I'd have to drop 9 of them), or is it a 24 figure limit (and I could play all of my Dumutefs)?
Old February 7th, 2018, 10:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yep. 24 starting spaces. Not figure limit.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 7th, 2018, 10:50 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Darn. That’s racist against Fianteeth.
Old February 7th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Darn. That’s racist against Fianteeth.
Lol...21 Dumutefs huh? one of these days we're going to have to have someone pull that off just to say they did.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 7th, 2018, 11:10 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Yep. 24 starting spaces. Not figure limit.
TREX...so should we count on you being there next weekend for the tourney? It'd be great to have you there if we could

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 7th, 2018, 11:17 PM

Also...In regards to logistics and details @The Dewk @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @antmarchingroves @Flash_19 is it confirmed that it will be just you 5 coming up from Utah Friday night for the "sleepover"? Also, I'll be home from work around 5...so if you guys could plan on -at the earliest- being at my place by 6pm, that'd be great. We'll have dinner ready for you and then we can party it up all night. In regards to games lets have a discussion on what you all would prefer? These are our options:
1. HUGE Game of Heroscape: I'm thinking running Taelord's Collesium or a Heroscape adventure campaign
2. Multiple smaller heroscape games...kinda like a mini-tourney round robin
3. Gamecube Games (some 2 player, some 4player) anyone have MarioKart or Smash Bros? Also would need 2 more controllers
4. N64 games - mainly Smash Bros (would need 2 more controllers)
5. Play OTHER games: other RPG games you guys want to bring or are interested in playing. If Zombicide comes in time, I'd like to play that possibly.

Basically, what do you guys want to do. Do you want to make this a collective gamenight where we all do the same thing...and generic game night where you just play what suits your fancy? Do you want to play just Heroscape or branch out a little? Let me know what you guys think.

(oh and @dart48 you can chime in too)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:24 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Also...In regards to logistics and details @The Dewk @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @antmarchingroves @Flash_19 is it confirmed that it will be just you 5 coming up from Utah Friday night for the "sleepover"? Also, I'll be home from work around 5...so if you guys could plan on -at the earliest- being at my place by 6pm, that'd be great. We'll have dinner ready for you and then we can party it up all night. In regards to games lets have a discussion on what you all would prefer? These are our options:
1. HUGE Game of Heroscape: I'm thinking running Taelord's Collesium or a Heroscape adventure campaign
3. Gamecube Games (some 2 player, some 4player) anyone have MarioKart or Smash Bros? Also would need 2 more controllers
5. Play OTHER games: other RPG games you guys want to bring or are interested in playing. If Zombicide comes in time, I'd like to play that possibly.

Basically, what do you guys want to do. Do you want to make this a collective gamenight where we all do the same thing...and generic game night where you just play what suits your fancy? Do you want to play just Heroscape or branch out a little? Let me know what you guys think.

So, I'm not sure exactly what time @antmarchingroves and I will be leaving Salt Lake, so we'll figure that out and get back to you on what time to expect us (I'm certain we won't be there at 6 though because of work). Can't speak for the other Utahns though.

I know I would love to try out a campaign or dungeon crawl - I've never played that type of a game before and it sure sounds like a lot of fun.

I think I could bring up some gamecube controllers if more people are interested in that...
Old February 8th, 2018, 12:36 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm down for whatever really. A campaign does sound fun. Basically anything scenario-based would be refreshing for me; I get enough of competitive play from play testing (not that I'm opposed to that either, it's just not the top of the list).

If we happen to go the other games route, I will have a new copy of Rising Sun that I could bring if anyone is interested in trying that out. Although it looks pretty table politics heavy so maybe we shouldn't if we want to remain friends ...

And I'll be sure to let you know what time about I'll be arriving a day or two before.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 8th, 2018, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

So, I'm not sure exactly what time @antmarchingroves and I will be leaving Salt Lake, so we'll figure that out and get back to you on what time to expect us (I'm certain we won't be there at 6 though because of work). Can't speak for the other Utahns though.

I know I would love to try out a campaign or dungeon crawl - I've never played that type of a game before and it sure sounds like a lot of fun.

I think I could bring up some gamecube controllers if more people are interested in that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I'm down for whatever really. A campaign does sound fun. Basically anything scenario-based would be refreshing for me; I get enough of competitive play from play testing (not that I'm opposed to that either, it's just not the top of the list).

If we happen to go the other games route, I will have a new copy of Rising Sun that I could bring if anyone is interested in trying that out. Although it looks pretty table politics heavy so maybe we shouldn't if we want to remain friends ...

And I'll be sure to let you know what time about I'll be arriving a day or two before.
Okay thanks guys! Extra Gamecube controllers would be nice in case people wanna play. It's just I don't have Smash Bros or Mario Kart for Gamecube, so if you have those games, bring those too.

I'll wait to see what others say...but a big Heroscape Campaign/Dungeon Crawl/Scenario Game is my specialty...So I'm down for that too.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:58 AM

I am 90% sure I still have Mario Kart and Smash Bros for the GameCube, as well as a bunch of controllers (the coveted WaveBird even)!

And I'm good with whatever games we decide to play! Scenario & classic HS is cool, classic GameCube is cool, games I've never played are cool (well, as long as they aren't really time-consuming to learn).

I do not know what time I'll be leaving/arriving. I'll keep you posted.
Old February 8th, 2018, 06:13 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

I think a big Heroscape Campaign/Dungeon Crawl/Scenario Game would be awesome!

GameCube and N64 gaming also sounds fun. I have extra controllers and game options (like Mario Kart and GoldenEye) that I'd be happy to bring up. Just let me know if you want me to do so . . .

As for board games, I may or may not have a collection of roughly 170 games. So if there's enough interest in playing some board games, I could bring up a couple of those as well.
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:03 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

I'm down for a massive dungeon crawl! I haven't done one in years. If I can get a friend to join us, he could bring another game cube, and maybe an n64.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events