Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old January 19th, 2017, 09:37 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah soundoff

Quote:

Take a weekend trip up here to Rexburg...we're having a tourney on February 11th and C3V is allowed. The tournament is called The Wilds of Valhalla, where the maps used will be determined by the map building contest we're running here (the prize of which will be a BOSS dice tower made by @TREX ), and the format is Hordes of Heroscape; in other words...no figure limit. 450pt armies yes....but you better believe I'm considering taking 8 squads of Venocs!

That said, the invitation is out to all you Utahans!! Any of you guys think you'll be making it up for this one? If so, please let us know....and don't come up with the lame excuse that it's a long drive, cause that never stopped me But yeah, keep me posted...the event is here.
Hahah I'll have to trek down to Idaho to check out your scene in the near future, but will be celebrating Valentine's that weekend, unfortunately. And although the ladyfriend is starting to get into the 'scape life, a trip to Idaho for a tournament is probably not the romantic getaway she's hoping for. Keep me posted for future stuff, amigo.
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:45 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

After much deliberation (and some good pointers from others), here are the maps being used for the January Monthly! Now, without further ado:

1. Elswin Plateau by @Mooseman

2. Caldera by @Typhon2222

3. Jotun's Gap by @Dignan

4. Badru Valley by @GameBear

5. Shangri-La by @Typhon2222

6. The Hotways or the Highway by @heroscaper2010

7. Arctic Divide by @UranusPChicago *Slippery Ice & Heavy Snow rules*

8. And finally, from one of our own local map masters: Risk Road by @BiggaBullfrog

Lots of diversity with lava, glaciers, snow, ice, rocks, roads, trees, jungle, shadow, and water. And hopefully there are a number of them that people haven't played on yet. Happy army building!
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

@The Dewk You'll want to use this version of The Hotways or the Highways:

The Hotways or the Highways 4.0
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

That version above I sent you via PM was to show you how much as changed since the original version.

EDIT: Ok, I see now that the .pdf link is correct. The image is just off.
Old January 19th, 2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
@The Dewk You'll want to use this version of The Hotways or the Highways:

The Hotways or the Highways 4.0
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

That version above I sent you via PM was to show you how much as changed since the original version.

EDIT: Ok, I see now that the .pdf link is correct. The image is just off.
Yep, I kept get getting an error when trying to access the correct image, but we'll be building the correct map Thanks again for the suggestion!
Old January 20th, 2017, 04:43 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Dang, I seriously dig those maps!! Good choices!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 20th, 2017, 06:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Dang, I seriously dig those maps!! Good choices!!
Agreed. They all look pretty fun

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 22nd, 2017, 02:28 PM

All right! Our January get-together is this coming Saturday! Looks to be a decent turnout so far with:
Myself + 2 @BiggaBullfrog + True @DewNoHarm + 1 @CrashMan00 + maybe 1

Where are the rest of you at?? @kmgenius @lotr_fan2 @The B.I.V. @UtahScott @wjscaper @DaDude @Tiranx @podunksarmy @dart48 @Starling_ ? @Scaperedude , you sending any buddies or siblings our way?

We've already got some fun prizes pledged for the event, in addition to what the entry fees will add to the table!

Last edited by The Dewk; January 23rd, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2017, 05:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

No shout out for me? I live the nearest to you guys from idaho. Only kidding about the shout out i couldn't make that one any way.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 22nd, 2017, 09:37 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sounds super fun, but I won't be able to make this one. Maybe we can plan another one in Pocatello for both states again in the summer.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
No shout out for me? I live the nearest to you guys from idaho. Only kidding about the shout out i couldn't make that one any way.
Haha I thought I saw that you posted that you didn't think you'd make it; I apologize! All Idahoans will be shouted out in the future (as long as y'all shout at us Utahns).
Old January 23rd, 2017, 04:12 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Haha I thought I saw that you posted that you didn't think you'd make it; I apologize! All Idahoans will be shouted out in the future (as long as y'all shout at us Utahns).
I second this motion!!! (And the treaty of "Shout Outs" was signed... Today is a very historic day for Utah and Idaho scapers.)

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 24th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Road trip @Scaperedude ? You and some of your boys coming up to Rexburg for our tourney in february?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers