Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old March 10th, 2013, 06:06 PM

fishguy1 knows what's in an order marker fishguy1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The United Halo 'Scapers General Discussion Thread

Hey guys, just thought I'd say that if i am not already officially out of the group, you can count me out. Lately I just don't have time on my hands for things like this. sorry.
Old March 16th, 2013, 08:08 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

I hope this isn't dead yet...
Old March 16th, 2013, 11:05 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I've been busy. Running the SLH (Super League Heroscape) and being a part of C3G, doesn't leave that much time. I really don't want this to die, but I can't be one of the running forces, and would like you guys to take it and run with it. I'm not leaving or anything, I just can't keep us on our feet like I did before.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old March 20th, 2013, 02:51 PM

6FlagsManiac is surprisingly tart

We have a 6 members right now, we could at least start to collectively brainstorm couldn't we?

Old March 27th, 2013, 05:35 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone still around?
Old March 27th, 2013, 06:28 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Kind of.
Old March 28th, 2013, 01:56 AM

6FlagsManiac is surprisingly tart

yup, we need to get things moving soon imo or this thread will die faster than you can blink.

Old March 31st, 2013, 10:02 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

We're still rolling? O_o
Old March 31st, 2013, 11:27 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

*cricket noises*

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 31st, 2013, 12:30 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm still here !
Old April 5th, 2013, 05:04 PM

Well... What happened?
Old July 3rd, 2013, 01:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

So things are a bit dead here - but I think there's a lot of passion that we can corral. I'm gathering some forces for a "ShooterScape" idea - melding games like Halo, Gears of War, and BioShock into one system. If you're interested, check it out HERE!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum