Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 1st, 2010, 03:04 AM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ormus' Customs Update 3.17.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn View Post
Wow. Absolutely gorgeous
Thanks Glenn!

Sorry for the delay in posting these progress pics....

The original piece used for this was the Elven Oracle by Schleich...The oraculum in this case were HUGE... So I shortened them from the base to make them more in scale w/ heroscape... Also it is not easy to see in these pics but the texture of the Schleich oraculum is extremely smooth...I wanted an ancient look, so I used the stone spray paint mentioned previously in this thread to add texture to the smooth parts...I taped off the front of the piece while doing this, as to not detract from the highly detailed rune carvings...

The base of the statue piece is what I am most proud of....Over the winter I cast the base of a HS tree(refer to pics below)...The statue in question was based onto 3 of the cast tree bases...I plan to use these for all small future customs as well...Something as large and top heavy as the oraculum needed to go on standard hexes, much like the jungle terrain...

The thought was: this will save my hex consumption and also make my pieces more versatile in map placement...

Old April 1st, 2010, 05:30 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ormus' Customs Progress pics from Oraculum

I havn't been on in a while but that is REALLY cool. Looks very simple too.

Old July 21st, 2010, 01:33 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ormus' Customs Progress pics from Oraculum

Greetings Scapers,

I have been silently at work throughout the summer on several new custom projects. My goal is to release a new epic map complete w/ custom terrain in time for Gencon/D2. Hopefully this will still come to fruition. In scope I hope it is complimentary to Slamdance Cosmopolis which was my Gencon season map from '09...

Until then I wanted to announce that I have donated the following pictured custom as a prize that will be awarded in the Heat of Battle Event at Gencon...

Good luck to all!...
Old February 27th, 2011, 07:51 PM

heroscaper12198 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Ormus' Terrain: Project in the works...

All though no one has posted here in a while i will. For 1 +rep yur terrain is the best ive seen and 2, you showed us how to make the water on the waterfall but what is the setup of the tiles?

Dragons PAWN!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles