Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:36 AM

DaveCole has disabled reputation
A true tale of terror

I managed to get an ROTV with the EOV on ebay shortly after I started. Both it and my SOTM were sitting on the table until this week when I finally started pulling stuff out and gettning ready for the tourney Sunday. While I was doing this I never took the EOV off the side. I had the ROTV and the SOTM box leaning against the wall empty and in an attempt to clean house grabbed both of the boxes and tossed them in the trash. Trash pickup was Thursday. I just realized an hour ago that the EOV were still attached. All I have left is the card.

I am currently having mixed feelings of depression and anger at my stupidity.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:48 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
that's terrible man. I would totally be kicking myself in the backside for weeks...or until I got some more. but that could take weeks also.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:50 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Reading this post traumatized me for life.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 04:44 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
I think i'm going to be sick...

Okay, I think i'm fine no... uhhhh...

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 23rd, 2008, 07:58 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
that really sucks - in a bad way..........

I am very sorry for your lose - now you must understand in the future when you get new stuff, open it all right away, and take it alllllll out of the box, and recheck it twice just to be sure.

I have almost thrown out cards before, but never figures.........

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old February 23rd, 2008, 09:21 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
For some reason I thought of this...

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old February 23rd, 2008, 09:39 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Aw man... ju... I... RIP EOV.

-insert signature here-
Old February 23rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Some where out there in the cold those poor EOV shiver cold, alone, abandon. Soldiers without a cause, just waiting for the next thousand years to slow rot away in a landfill. Don't feel to bad all of our HS will be in a landfill sooner or later, but when were dead will we care?

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old February 23rd, 2008, 10:26 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Terrible, terrible thing. I'm sorry for you.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old February 23rd, 2008, 10:47 AM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
Get running to the landfill! quick! before they get another load!

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old February 23rd, 2008, 11:35 AM

Legion costs too much!
*cries* That's horrible man. (I'm serious about that smiley.) I swear if I threw away all my stuff like that I would, would, would.*reaches for a really sharp knife*

Hellsing obsessive.
Amutear custom custom creator.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 11:49 AM

jaydog05 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thats just sad man if it happened to me I would............

All hail Ullar

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion