Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 19th, 2008, 07:58 PM

Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby! Leif Kicker rolls all skulls baby!
Who is Aquilla? General question for General forum ;)

I did some online research and I'm only coming up with places to buy the jungle set. I did some searching on the forums and came up with information on the figures.

To the point...

Who is Aquilla? I heard somewhere Aquilla was a she.

Im asking because I need to make a shrine like I did for the other generals.
Pictures of other shrines here. But I cant do that yet because I have no idea who Aquilla is.

Anyone care to share there thoughts on Aquilla?
Old May 19th, 2008, 08:18 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Who is Aquilla? General question for General forum ;)

Aquilla=Jungle and Spiders and a monk. That's al I got. I say do something covered in cobwebs. Probably monkish too.
Old May 19th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Aquilla is the newest general to heroscape, and my favorite, actually. Her personality seems to be wild currently, I'd go along with what Einar's Puppy said, cob webs, and maybe even fog and jungle. There's really not too much about her since she has yet to come in the Thormun's Journals.
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:11 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

like someone suggested somewhere, (I don't know who, but I would say who it is if I knew.) Aquilla is Ullars duaghter. I agree with everyone else about cobwebs and mist.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:21 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

wait Aquilla is Ullare's Daughter????!!!!Were did you find that info at.Also Aquilla is a she and the only color I know that belongs to her is yellow.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:32 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=16655

I read it, and agree.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old May 20th, 2008, 02:21 AM

dickflea Woo who?

I would say do a shrine that is insectoid cause it seems at the current moment her/he (who actually knows) units are mostly insects, apart from the monk.
Old May 20th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Now I agree.If that is his daughter then Ullar,Aquilla,and Jandar will most likely always be allies.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:02 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leif Kicker View Post
I did some online research and I'm only coming up with places to buy the jungle set. I did some searching on the forums and came up with information on the figures.

To the point...

Who is Aquilla? I heard somewhere Aquilla was a she.

Im asking because I need to make a shrine like I did for the other generals.
Pictures of other shrines here. But I cant do that yet because I have no idea who Aquilla is.

Anyone care to share there thoughts on Aquilla?
Try some shrines dedicated to the forest monks of Sri Lanka. This one is networked with caves, a prime habitat for spiders:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imageambulla_%28js%29.jpg

Or this one:
http://www.buddhistchannel.tv/index....3,5678,0,0,1,0

Or finally, this one. It is just plain pretty. Others on this site are all Thai temples in the forest tradition:
http://www.chiangmai1.com/chiang_mai/wat_u_mong.shtml

AnubianWolf

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Last edited by AnubianWolf88; May 21st, 2008 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Edit: Smiley got jammed in the middle of my first link, somehow automatically. Corrected.
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:06 AM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

I would suggest waiting until we have just a bit more information, at least.

For example, the bios for Sujoah and the spiders might reveal a bit more when they show up on the official site.
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:32 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

As most everyone has already mentioned, Aquilla is a she. The colours associated with her are Indigo and Yellow. She seems to embrace the harsher side of nature, kind of like a dark Ullar. Most of her army bonds with Ullar's, making the 'daughter' concept not all that far fetched, but I prefer to think of her as a mistress. Some kind of ancient temple, overgrown with vines and ferns would be an awesome looking shrine for her. I imagine an Aztec feel to wherever her dwelling is, either that or a dank cavern. I hope this helped a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old May 20th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey Leif, this might be a bit of a stretch, but I just happened to run across the name of a Caribbean Island called Anguilla. After doing a Google search I ran across a few pics that made me think maybe the designers just altered the name and came up with Aquilla. Lots of insects, jungle stuff and caves. Here's a pic I thought was pretty cool:

Did I just solve the mystery of Aquilla? If so, plz send 1000 pts and your Aquilla shrine to:

Gulp
7 Skulls Attack Rd.
Krug's Bathroom, Indiana 12341

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion