Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old March 11th, 2020, 06:37 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Call for Scraps Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Hello folks! We have a bunch of dad gum awesome maps in here and I love it! Thanks for everyone who has shared. With our Scraps tourney coming up in a few weeks, I wanted to bump this thread with a specific request for maps with terrain that hasn’t been hugely represented in the maps we have so far (both here and what I’ve seen on Discord). I would love to have a few more maps using Swamp, Fortress, and Tundra. (On the same note, we’ve got a good amount of Dungeon and Road already, so we don’t need much more of those two.) Of course we welcome any creations that your heart desires too! The request is mostly for us to have a more robust representation of terrain.
Just finished tweaking this one I'm calling Talus. I'm hoping to make a SotM + TT map to use the other half of the Swarm terrain if I can find the time.

Talus
Old March 13th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's another one Bigga.

Rust and Ruin:
Requires 1x SotM, 1x FoA

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 14th, 2020, 12:07 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

@Ulysses , your Scraps images seem to have decided to fly AWOL. I'm not sure exactly what's going on, do you think you could fix something on your end?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 14th, 2020, 12:34 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
@Ulysses , your Scraps images seem to have decided to fly AWOL. I'm not sure exactly what's going on, do you think you could fix something on your end?
Strange, they're showing for me and I haven't changed anything, unless I hit some weird Google Drive limit I'm not aware of. Anyone else unable to see them?
Old March 14th, 2020, 12:46 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Quote:
Strange, they're showing for me and I haven't changed anything, unless I hit some weird Google Drive limit I'm not aware of. Anyone else unable to see them?
I can see them on my PC, but not on my phone.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 14th, 2020, 12:51 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I can see them now. I could see them earlier today, too, but not when I was compiling the map list for our tourney thread.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 14th, 2020, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I can see them on my PC, but not on my phone.
I noticed that with the gif of the rotating map I did, but then if I sat on the page for a while it would eventually pop up. I think it's like 30MB so I guess it's just a loading thing?...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios