Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 1st, 2015, 11:07 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Predict for Star Lord! Femme Fatale!

Mrs Wiker gets my vote!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old March 1st, 2015, 11:20 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm betting on Wiker.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old March 1st, 2015, 01:36 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm just not seeing Wiker winning. I'm voting for Mrs. Wiker.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 1st, 2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Mrs. Wiker. Iron Man will devastate on this map.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 1st, 2015, 08:39 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm gonna go with Wiker. I think Storm could prove helpful with her Special in taking out clumps of figures.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 2nd, 2015, 01:17 AM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Mrs. Iron Man gets my vote.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 01:37 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Hate to go against Iron Man, but I think Wiker's team, led by Storm will prevail.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 2nd, 2015, 10:21 AM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

I swore I wouldn't bet against Wiker again... but it's the wife! Mrs. Wiker for the win!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old March 3rd, 2015, 01:57 AM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

My vote is on wiker yet again. Don't fail me now!!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old March 3rd, 2015, 10:20 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

wiker
Old March 17th, 2015, 08:52 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Femme Fatale battle!

Finally all done!

I'll update the scoreboard later, but I will get to deciding the Star Lord winner sometime soon, hopefully within a week! College starts up for me this week, gonna be crazy!

coughmywifetotallyhustledmethisgamecough
Old March 23rd, 2015, 09:46 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Who won Star Lord?

Big round of applause to nyphot, Seraph, Tornado, William099, and Maklar the Silver Prince for taking horrendous odds and betting against Wiker. You all are truly rambling, gambling people.

Here are your standings and the numbers that each of you will win on:

@Dysole - 6 (wins on 1-6)
@Tornado - 6 (7-12)
** @Maklar the Silver Prince - 5
@Heroscaper Guy - 5 (13-17)
@mac122 - 5 (18-22)
@William099 - 5 (23-27)
@cwidje - 4 (28-31)
@Lucace - 4 (32-35)
@nyphot - 4 (36-39)
** @mtl1998 - 3
** @Not User Name - 3
@Seraph - 2 (40-41)
@Ixe - 2 (42-43)
@CrazyTankster - 2 (44-45)
@Taeblewalker - 2 (46-47)
@heroscaper2010 - 2 (48-49)
@Dad_Scaper - 1 (50)
@Grishnakh - 1 (51)
@Porkins - 1 (52)
--------------------------------------------
19 players total! 63 points total earned by those players!

** means player opted out of Star Lord giveaway

Time for the drawing:

Random number generated Mar 23 2015 at 9:23:26

Tornado is the winner! I will PM him, he has two weeks to respond before I go back to RNG to find me a different winner.

I suppose I'll deliver the bad news first, my activity on scapers is going to cut back a little because I've just started going to college full time and I'm working 32 hours per week. I'm going to college for computer networking and security! I still wish to continue doing this giveaway, though!

Onto the good news, the next giveaway prize is going to be the undead slaying beast that is C3V's Van Nessing! I realize he's a bit of an older custom, but I've never used him and I thought he looked cool, so I ordered two copies, one for myself, and one to give away to somebody on here through this contest!

TLDR: Tornado wins Star Lord! I'm going to college, but I plan on staying somewhat active, please stick around for more scape battles! Next prize is Van Nessing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports