Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 5th, 2010, 05:28 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker
Grey

Be warned, as like my previous story, Underground, this has nothing to do with Heroscape. That being said, enjoy my nwest story, Grey.

PREFACE

NAME: Grey
PASSWORD: **********
CHECKING PASSWORD……………………………………..
Welcome, Grey. Your new mission has just come in.
SUBJECT: RE: The Plan
MESSAGE: Alright, Grey, listen up, cuz this is important. The culprit is a respected scientist, Dr. Wolfsberg, who the rest of the world has called a hero. He has discovered a way to clone humans with perfect replicas. A scientific breakthrough? HA! It’s not a clone, it’s a counterfeit human! It’s playing God, tampering with nature, and we have to end it.
Dr. Wolfsberg is making a public appearance in Hamburg, tonight, at a public hall in the city center. Since you’re already in Germany, why don’t you take care of him? Such blasphemy cannot be allowed to continue.
Good luck.
n Black

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 5th, 2010, 10:18 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker
Re: Grey

Comments are appreciated, you know.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 6th, 2010, 10:40 AM

Please comment. My writing isn't that bad......

is it?

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 6th, 2010, 10:17 PM

Comments? Pretty please?

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 6th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Cool. New chapter soon?

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old December 6th, 2010, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Atlaga View Post
Cool. New chapter soon?
Finally, feedback! Praise the heavens!

New chapter tomorrow.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 7th, 2010, 07:37 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Coolio. Can't wait to read more!

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old December 7th, 2010, 07:41 PM

Chapter 1

Grey sighed as he stared at the message on his computer screen. He was, indeed, stationed in Hamburg, Germany for an entirely different mission. But whatever Black would say, would go, so Grey typed out a response and sent it back to Black. He closed the laptop screen and quietly got into his car.
Grey had been released from prison; jailed because of previous assassinations and other felonies three years previously; he was a top-notch hit man and had taken many public officials down before his imprisonment a long time before. He was young and quick then… his age creaked in his bones now, and the assassin began to doubt himself, believe himself to be all too fallible.
Soon enough, the car pulled up to the city hall. People swarmed inside and out, and Grey walked in, dressed like a journalist. He held a camera tight in his hand, the key to his success for this mission. It was no ordinary camera. It was a camera gun.
The barrel of the camera was tiny, only a quarter of an inch, and one bullet it held. If the camera shutter snapped to take a picture, the bullet would fly out, shatter the lens, and hit whatever the camera was aimed at. One tiny miscalculation and the weapon was useless and cover was blown.

That, my friends, is the first Chapter. You know me. Feedback = new Chapter.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 7th, 2010, 07:50 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love the Camera gun. Very small chapter, but I like the effects. Especially the codenames. I call Agent Magenta when he comes out.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old December 7th, 2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Love the Camera gun. Very small chapter, but I like the effects. Especially the codenames. I call Agent Magenta when he comes out.
Yeah, I'm not gonna spen hours writing Chapters like I did in Underground. The story itself will be aout the same length, but in smaller snippets of Chapters.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old December 8th, 2010, 12:10 PM

mysterium is surprisingly tart

Hm, I think I like this rapid fire idea.

Agent Gray is sweet! I keep thinking Evil Agent Bond.
Old December 8th, 2010, 06:25 PM

CHAPTER 2

Dr. Wolfsberg sat in his plane, idly fingering through a magazine. The stewardess approached him, offering him trivial snacks and drinks, but he impatiently refused. He was already behind-schedule for his speech in Hamburg.

Wolfsberg was a native to Germany, born in Berlin. He was a celebrated scientist, beloved by the world. He had no idea that any would find his work to be... well, evil.

The human clone, a man, a replica of Wolsberg himself, sat next to the doctor. The clone's name was Kyn, and everything about him, from his voice to his looks to his body language was identical to that of Dr. Wolfsberg's. He would go on-stage before the doctor to say a few words, to help prove the miracles of modern science.

The plane tore through the wintry night air. The pilot's voice said in German, "Wir landen in fünf Minuten. Bitte Faten Ihre Sicherheitsgurte." "We will be landing in five minutes. Please fasten your seat belts."

Dr. Wolfsberg closed his eyes and took out his briefcase and papers. He had a speech to deliver. And nothing, in his mind, could stop him.

So that is Chapter Two! Anyone who can name the Underground reference is awesome! I will post one new reference to my previous story each new Chapter. Try to find them all, and remember:

Feedback = New Chapter

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction