Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old July 18th, 2007, 12:01 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
I really like the idea of forcing an opponent's Incredible Hulk into jumping into molten lava.
Don't we all. I get geekbumps just thinking about it.
Old July 26th, 2007, 02:50 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I just played my first couple games with the Marvel units. Dr Doom is a lot of fun. I managed to Mind Exchange the Hulk (with 7 wound markers) and took out a full health Silver Surfer in one shot. He's not the tank some of the others are, but he's pretty good. High on the fun scale with the special.
Old July 26th, 2007, 03:48 PM

Monk has disabled reputation
Temporary mind control vs. full time

Not sure if this is the right forum for asking this but I haven't found it elsewhere....Mixing Marvelscape and Heroscape...Dr, Doom mind controls Ke-Mo-shi who then (while under Doom's control) takes over another figure.....Question who gets the permanently controlled figure, Dr. Doom(it was during his turn) or Ki- Mo- Shi(it's his special ability ?
Old July 26th, 2007, 04:38 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Temporary mind control vs. full time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk
Not sure if this is the right forum for asking this but I haven't found it elsewhere....Mixing Marvelscape and Heroscape...Dr, Doom mind controls Ke-Mo-shi who then (while under Doom's control) takes over another figure.....Question who gets the permanently controlled figure, Dr. Doom(it was during his turn) or Ki- Mo- Shi(it's his special ability ?
I would say the owner of Kee-Mo-Shi gets the figure.

Old July 26th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'd say you get the figure that was Mindshackled - doesn't make all that much sense flavorwise (the targeted figure being tied to KMS mind), but I wouldn't see how, gameplaywise, it would make any sense not to receive the benefits of any actions you take with a character that's under your control (even if temporarily).
If you do Mind Exchange on Theracus, for example, I imagine you can use him to carry your figures, and you can use a Mind Exchanged Jotun to throw enemy figures, if you're going to use NGS or KMS to mindshackle a figure while you're controlling her, it only seems to fit that you'd get to control the figure.
Just my though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2007, 05:12 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Monk!

On behalf of our mix mastered and clean freaked community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who thinks Doom's owner gets the fig

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 31st, 2007, 05:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
All right, I've got Aldin on board.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2007, 09:41 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Temporary mind control vs. full time

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk
I would say the owner of Kee-Mo-Shi gets the figure.
Seconded. For that one turn, the Mind Exchanged Figure is completely loyal to Doom, and all the benefits of taking a turn with that character come to Doom's owner, not the figure's true owner. I also think if you Mind Exchange a viking hero and he dies under your control, you can steal his spirit. What a great Doom exploit that would be!
Old July 31st, 2007, 09:53 PM

The Viking Spirit would pretty much have to be counterstruck or walk into lava or jump off a cliff and die due to falling damage for him to get offed on a Mind Exchanged turn. Still, that's an interesting question - when the Spirit dies, the temporary turn is technically *over*. So when exactly does control revert to the original owner? Is death enough to do it?

Old July 31st, 2007, 10:13 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Looks like its split 2 and 2. I think we may have our first Marvelscape question to be submitted.

Old July 31st, 2007, 10:16 PM

Care to weigh in on the Viking Spirit question?

Old July 31st, 2007, 10:33 PM

I say yes. The original owner gets to put the Viking on whatever card he/she wants to.

Looking at either card there seems to be no clear answer to either question. More opinions on these two (look below) would be helpful:

1-If Dr. Doom successfully rolls Mind Exchange 17 on Kee-Mo-Shi or Ne-Gok-Sa, then that figure successfully rolls Mind Shackle 19/20 on another figure, who gets control of the figure? The Ne-Gok-Sa/Kee-Mo-Shi player because it is their ability, or the Dr. Doom player because he took the turn with Kee-Mo-Shi?

2-If Dr. Doom successfully rolls Mind Exchange 17 on a Viking Hero (Thorgrim, Eldgrim, Finn) and the Hero is destroyed on the Mind Exchange turn, who chooses where the spirit goes? The Viking player because it is their ability, or the Dr. Doom player since he was controlling the Viking when he died?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's