Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old January 24th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartheyegouger
Characters not mentioned yet:

Heroes
Anthem (Henry Hellrung)
Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
Mockingbird
Living Mummy
Rogue
Maggot
Cable
Giant Man (Hank Pym)
Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
Wasp
Winter Soldier
Slapstick
Toxin
Ares
Black Knight (Dane Whitman)
Iron Fist (Danny Rand)
Beta Ray Bill

Anyone from the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, X-Statix, or Young Avengers.

Villains
Master Pandemonium
Wrecker
The Hood
Stryfe
Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister
Magneto
Sauron
Blob
Satana
Morbius
Shocker
Some of those are pretty darn obscure as far as Marvel Supers go. I'd expect we will see figures that either have their own comic book titles or are the major villian for that comic book title long before we will see pieces like Satana or Slapstick.

I think a Spider-Man villians and allies pack would be cool. We could get the Sinister Six with Doctor Octopus, Mysterio, Electro, Kraven the Hunter,
The Sandman and The Vulture. Then throw in Black Cat, Cloak and Dagger, Spider-Woman, Ghost Rider and Daredevil.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 24th, 2008, 01:39 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
I think they'll stick to either really popular comic characters, or release stuff that's coming out in the movies (Ghost Rider, Spiderman, X-Men, Iron Man etc.)

I'd really like to see the X-Men. They could fill a few waves with the good and bad.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old January 24th, 2008, 02:00 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
I love the Marvel Comics, but I do not yet collect Marvelscape. I do intend to, but I want my Heroscape set complete through all the beginning waves first. That said, there are a few figures I will collect if they come out regardless:

1. Gambit
2. Doc Oc
3. The Lizard
4. Apocalypse
5. Ghostrider
6. Carnage
7. Banshee
8. Nightcrawler
9. Toad
10. The Juggernaut
11. Actually, anything else from the x-men comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:01 PM

aerofool Woo who?
My brother really enjoyed the Slapstick series. How about this for obscure..

Foolkiller is also a MUST!

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago
I personally would rather see a fairly extensive/deep library of characters/units before any alternate versions start appearing.

I would also love to see the inclusion of squads, both common and unique, to the MarvelScape world.

And I may be pushing it, but I would also love to see 3 waves a year rather than the projected 2 unless, of course, there are the annual "specialty" waves included within the year (Marvel terrain pack, large hero pack, Team pack, etc).
Thirded!

In addition, since I'm also on Allskull's bandwagon (you make what you make, I'll work to custom the rest), I'd like to throw a shout out for the idea of one figure I definitely *can't* make on my own. And that's Galactus. I mean, seriously, how sweet would Galactus be? You'd have to go pretty outside the box, but I think it'd be worth it.
It'd also be nice to get some Sentinels, just b/c I figure Heroscape versions would be a lot more affordable than other Sentinel figures floating around out there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2008, 06:20 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartheyegouger
Characters not mentioned yet:

Heroes
Anthem (Henry Hellrung)
Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
Mockingbird
Living Mummy
Rogue
Maggot
Cable
Giant Man (Hank Pym)
Ant-Man (Scott Lang)
Wasp
Winter Soldier
Slapstick
Toxin
Ares
Black Knight (Dane Whitman)
Iron Fist (Danny Rand)
Beta Ray Bill

Anyone from the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, X-Statix, or Young Avengers.

Villains
Master Pandemonium
Wrecker
The Hood
Stryfe
Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister
Magneto
Sauron
Blob
Satana
Morbius
Shocker
Some of those are pretty darn obscure as far as Marvel Supers go. I'd expect we will see figures that either have their own comic book titles or are the major villian for that comic book title long before we will see pieces like Satana or Slapstick.
R~
Yeah, I know, but I can dream...(thinks of Gravity, Black Death, and Glom...)

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old January 24th, 2008, 06:56 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago
I personally would rather see a fairly extensive/deep library of characters/units before any alternate versions start appearing.

I would also love to see the inclusion of squads, both common and unique, to the MarvelScape world.

And I may be pushing it, but I would also love to see 3 waves a year rather than the projected 2 unless, of course, there are the annual "specialty" waves included within the year (Marvel terrain pack, large hero pack, Team pack, etc).
Thirded!

In addition, since I'm also on Allskull's bandwagon (you make what you make, I'll work to custom the rest), I'd like to throw a shout out for the idea of one figure I definitely *can't* make on my own. And that's Galactus. I mean, seriously, how sweet would Galactus be? You'd have to go pretty outside the box, but I think it'd be worth it.
It'd also be nice to get some Sentinels, just b/c I figure Heroscape versions would be a lot more affordable than other Sentinel figures floating around out there.
Sentanals would make for some good two figure common squads, or if not squads common heros so you could have more than one...

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old January 24th, 2008, 07:40 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
COMMONS

Minion Class
Sentinels
Skrull
SHIELD agents
Moloids
Atlantians

Civillian Class
Police
Thugs
Bank Robbers
Politicians
Terrorists
Old January 24th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
Figures needed before MarvelScape is discontinued:

Thor
Dr. Strange
Giant-Man
Wasp
Wolverine
Storm
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Prof. Xavier
Vision
Hawkeye
Daredevil
Loki
Baron Mordo
Ultron
Kingpin
Mandarin
Magneto
Sabertooth
Mystique
Toad
Electro
Green Goblin
Mysterio
Kraven the Hunter
Vulture
Old January 24th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The list of figures I need before it's discontinued is much more exhaustive than that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2008, 11:09 PM

HS Beast has disabled reputation
I'll drop this in here... since it relates.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=12742

How Beast won the right to be the first X-Man in Marvel Heroscape.
Old January 25th, 2008, 12:51 PM

cfunke has disabled reputation
I'll probably be repeating some but who cares, it's fun to make these lists.

Spidey Villains - Electro, Sandman, Hydroman, Green Goblin, Kraven

Avengers - Ant Man and Wasp, Hawkeye, Giant Man/Goliath, Namor (get some water tiles in the game)

Commons - Hand Ninjas, Hydra Agents, AIM Agents, Shield Agents, The Brood

Lame Villains and Heroes - Slyde, Spot, Rocket Racer, Speedball, Turner D Century, Humbug, Stilt Man, The Great Lakes Avengers, Morlocks, Rusty and Skids,

Mutants - Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Cyclops, Iceman, Shadowcat, Blob, Mystique, Juggernaut, Magneto, Apocolypse, Dazzler

Misc Heroes and Villains - Kang, Klaw, Galactus, Power Man and Iron Fist, Daredevil, Elektra, Punisher, Bullseye, Fin Fang Foom,

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News