Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old May 22nd, 2006, 10:00 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Codex Needs Editors

REPOSTED BECAUSE I'M DESPERATE:

It's time! I need editors, and I need 'em bad. Lots of 'em, too. If you can spot spelling errors, fix grammatical eff-ups, tweak for readability and style, and format text according to a set of guidelines, please drop me a line.

drake-studios@abac.com

I know some of you have said in threads here and there that you could help; I just don't remember who all those people are, and I hate to just start emailing people stuff without permission. We're kind of in a hurry because I'm a slack bastard who should have done this stuff a week ago, so please write soon!

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 24th, 2006, 11:01 AM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
edit (offensive?)
Old May 30th, 2006, 03:47 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPrime
UD for spelling editor.
That's cruel on many levels.
Old May 31st, 2006, 09:35 AM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith
That's cruel on many levels.
I didn't intend it to be cruel.
I thought he did it to be funny.
I will edit it.
I extend an apology to UD if you took offense.
Old May 31st, 2006, 10:07 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Update - We're really, really good for editors right now. A huge thanks to everyone who volunteered.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 31st, 2006, 11:35 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i can do it, but maybe not too much, if needed. i have a knack for spelling, and my grammar isn't too bad. PM me if you need me, IMax

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News