Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 15th, 2019, 11:02 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Anderson - Breathing Period

No idea. Almost certainly Psi related though.
Old January 15th, 2019, 04:43 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
JUDGE ANDERSON
Cassandra Anderson

Human
Unique Hero
Judge
Valiant
Medium 5

Life: 4

Move: 5
Range: 7
Attack: 4
Defense: 5

PSI-JUDGE
Judge Anderson has the class of Telepath in addition to Judge. Criminals roll 1 fewer defense die against Judge Anderson's attacks.

MENTAL SHIELD
An opponent can never take temporary or permanent control of Judge Anderson.

PRE-COG FLASH
Before taking a turn with Judge Anderson, you may either:
  • look at the power side of any one Glyph that is Symbol Side up and within 3 spaces of Judge Anderson and return it to its previous placement, or.
  • Judge Anderson may target a figure within range that she does not have clear sight of. The targeted figure does not need to have a visible target icon.

PSI-FLASH
If Judge Anderson or a Judge figure that is in clear sight of Judge Anderson is attacked by a non-adjacent figure, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, you may ignore the attack. If you do, you may move a Judge you control 3 spaces. Figures moved with Psi-Flash will not take Leaving Engagement Attacks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Psi-Judge has a lot going on, but I think everything fits there. I'd put the class stuff first because it's static and then move to the stuff that affects ongoing gameplay more.

I'm confused on the mechanics of Pre-Cog Flash. It's an either/or with differently timed triggers? You can either view the glyph OR target a figure without a visible hitzone? Is that right? I think that one needs some wording clean up. Both parts seem pretty niche too, so is there a reason to restrict it to one or the other?

Psi Flash seems solid and clear enough, though it should be fully written out.
Suggested changes made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I would actually spin Mental Shield out of Psi-Judge, to streamline things a bit and make sure she's plugged in to that synergy web. It'll make the card kind of hefty, but not much more than it is... if anything I would trim the Glyph stuff since that's the niche-est. Maybe even turn the "shoot through walls" bit into a passive power for all Judges?

Last power seems very solid though. Nice nucleus of a little faction!
I reworded things a bit as suggested to try and make things clearer. Both you and Bats made some good suggestions, I'm pocketing them in case she needs some tweaking after testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Maybe just bulleting Pre-Cog Flash would make it a little clearer...this is one I've been looking forward to for a long time now.

Also, I kinda agree with Johnny on the Mental Shield thing.
Suggested changes made. How's she look?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 15th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is this more clear?

PRE-COG FLASH
Before taking a turn with Judge Anderson, you may look at the power side of any one Glyph that is Symbol Side up and within 3 spaces of Judge Anderson and return it to its previous placement. If you do not, Judge Anderson does not need line of sight to target a figure for an attack this turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 15th, 2019, 05:18 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Is this more clear?

PRE-COG FLASH
Before taking a turn with Judge Anderson, you may look at the power side of any one Glyph that is Symbol Side up and within 3 spaces of Judge Anderson and return it to its previous placement. If you do not, Judge Anderson does not need line of sight to target a figure for an attack this turn.
More clear? Yes. But also changes the intent. I'm not opposed to that direction, I'd like to see what @Tornado thinks, since the initial design was very much a collaboration.

EDIT: Just ran her through the points calculator, I came up with a range of 245-275. I went with the higher number for now.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 15th, 2019, 05:26 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Then I don't know what the intent is.

Quote:
Old January 15th, 2019, 05:29 PM
C3G's First Fan

Basic either/or. You choose. Not dictated by circumstance.

EDIT: to be more clear, you got the two parts of the power down perfect, your wording just changed the trigger from "do this or that" to "to do this, if you don't, then do that."

EDIT EDIT: Which after letting it sit, literally changes nothing. So, as long as T-Spinny likes it, I'll make that change later.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old January 15th, 2019, 05:31 PM

Now I'm just confused. How does my wording not do that?

Quote:
Old January 15th, 2019, 06:22 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Powers look fine. Points look high. She should not come in higher than Dredd at 240. I was thinking 200 as tops.
Old January 15th, 2019, 07:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Spidey edited himself indicating that yours does the same thing.

Looking better. Much easier to comprehend in a single read through
Old January 15th, 2019, 10:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Spidey edited himself indicating that yours does the same thing.

Looking better. Much easier to comprehend in a single read through
Agreed. Nice wording clean up.

Going to double check that points calculating to see if I agree.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 15th, 2019, 10:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I only got 210 on the points calculator. Base stats come in at 115 and I only valued the four powers at level 2, 2, 2, and then 4 for the defensive X power. I could see maybe a 3 for one of the 2's and a 5 for the 4 at most, putting the top range at 250.

So I think her current range is more 210-250 and I wouldn't be afraid to test her as is and see if she comes in below Dredd without adjustment. If not, a quick tweak or two (like range down to 6, for instance) would probably get it there.

I'd be interested to see Spidey's breakdown and see if I went wrong anywhere on my calculations.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 15th, 2019, 10:16 PM

Is the defensive power that good? Requires an X and only works for non adjacent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library