Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 18th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Savage Throwdown 3/18 in Savage, Maryland

I'm so pleased you're coming, hose. See you soon!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:35 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Thanks again for hosting Dad_Scaper. I had fun, even if my Armocs failed to show up . It was nice to meet lots of new people. Hope to see you again next time.

And congrats Jet on your tourney win.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.

Last edited by hose; March 20th, 2017 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Knew I forgot something...
Old March 20th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks everyone for coming and to some of you for bringing maps. It was a great day of 'Scaping, with three players brand new to Heroscape, two players new (or newish) to the competitive scene, and four states represented at our little get-together.

Full post-tournament post coming up later. For now, I will offer congratulations to our big winner, @Jet !!

= =
Old March 21st, 2017, 11:19 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Thank you so much for organizing the event - my first ever Heroscape tournament win! I might have used the hive and stingers, but it still counts!
Old May 11th, 2017, 11:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@Dad_Scaper What's the chance you'll run another this summer? It looks like I'll be in Wilmington, DE (just 1.5 hrs away) this summer with a car and nothing to do on Saturdays.
Old May 12th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Pretty good. Funny you ask, I was just talking about that today.

= =
Old May 19th, 2017, 05:11 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Pretty good. Funny you ask, I was just talking about that today.
What dates are you thinking about Dadscaper?
Old May 19th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

First half of July, at the moment.

= =
Old May 20th, 2017, 09:57 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
First half of July, at the moment.
Hmm... Sat's in first half of July are 1st, 8th, & 15th - only the latter is *NOT* bordering the Independence Day Holiday that's a real BIGGIE here on the Jurzee Shore.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:12 PM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

Are these open to the community? I've never been to a tournament aside from the ones my friends and I run. I live in PA about 20 minutes from the Maryland border. I would be willing to bring maps and armies to share.
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:27 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Are these open to the community? I've never been to a tournament aside from the ones my friends and I run. I live in PA about 20 minutes from the Maryland border. I would be willing to bring maps and armies to share.
Most definitely! You should really try to make it. It's always a ton of fun and you get to meet and play against several fellow HS fans. As far as I know, the date of the next Savage, MD tournament hasn't been set yet but hopefully I can make it and hopefully I'll see you there!
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Of course they are open to all. Many come further than you, and I promise that you will have a great time if you join us. Whatever your experience level.

Also I am considering 7/1 for our next event.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events