Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 30th, 2017, 09:28 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nano Metalfigs

If I am late to discover this I appologize. But I just foun these Nano Metalfigs (walmart/amazon etc). They are really really close to the perfect scape size. They are metal. They are shiny and beautiful.

There appears to be a variety of them available.

https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Metalf.../dp/B072NMPZQT

Old August 30th, 2017, 09:44 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Nano Metalfigs

And holy guacamole they have a whole Harry Potter set. Have other explored this line of products already?
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:25 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Just picked up a Hulkbuster. Can't beat 97 cents. Now to make a card for him to fit into my comicverse...
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Just picked up a Hulkbuster. Can't beat 97 cents. Now to make a card for him to fit into my comicverse...
Where did you find it for 97 cents?
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The distribution is weird.

The singles of the Marvel figures are nowhere to be found in my area.

I could only find the collection with the HulkBuster in one of three stores.
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Where did you find it for 97 cents?
That's what the singles go for.
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The distribution is weird.

The singles of the Marvel figures are nowhere to be found in my area.

I could only find the collection with the HulkBuster in one of three stores.
I actually found a mother load at the local Walmart when I took my daughter back to school this weekend. And that was in update NY. They had lot's of Marvel figures.
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Titleless

Can't say the Hulkbuster is a great figure. I'm going to give it a shot to repaint it and see what it looks like. It's definitely heavy that's for sure.
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:46 AM

I guess I missed the boat on this one...I gotta get up to walmart and see what they have.

I am super interested in getting the Harry Potter figs...that could make for some great customs.
Old August 30th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

There is also a Harry Potter 'castle' playset and a Batcave as well.

The Street Fighter figures are nice and there are a few cool Disney figures as well.

Searched for a Roddy Piper figure but no luck.
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Picked up a couple and had to resist filling my basket with all of the Harry Potter figures. They are pretty nice considering their price point. I grabbed Flash and Green Lantern.
Old August 30th, 2017, 12:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I picked up a hulkbuster, a Groot, and a killer croc over Fourth of July week in Ohio at a Walmart. They are perfect for these larger figures but the human sized one are a bit large. My son almost picked up some Harry Potter ones but realized harry would be bigger than Superman so he passed.

If you don't mind that or plan a closed system of only say Harry Potter world they really are pretty decent quality.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations