Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 3rd, 2014, 12:01 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Codex Public Announcements [New 3/2/2014]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
So much great stuff here guys. Wanderer999's "sweet 16" drawing in the middle of the strategy review gave me a big goofy grin. There are so many nice touches like that. I agree with others who said the bar has been raised.
Glad to hear you like it!

As a general (related) s/o to Wanderer, he was great to have on board for the funny stuff like the Sweet 16 drawing he did (which was his own idea altogether, all I told him was that I needed some sort of picture of the Spearmen and he just ran with it) as well as his willingness to take a job even when it wasn't convenient for him and no one directly asked him to.
W999 really kind of carried the art team this issue. He deserves a big round of rep.
Indeed even on vacation he did a few drawings (well, one when on vacation, but still.)

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old March 3rd, 2014, 12:19 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Kind words, sirs. Kind words.

I joined not for the reps! Hah! I joined hoping to give something back to this really cool community of my fav game. Really tiny community here, but pretty warm. Not a professional artist though, so just drawing for fun and seeing how much I can help contribute. On a side-note, my game really is on hold for awhile now, I promise to get back to it asap when I have more time again. I can help with the drawings because they all take a max of 5 minutes each, but recoding the game level system is a different beast.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old March 3rd, 2014, 11:48 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice job everyone! I really enjoyed reading this issue, and the layout is even better.

El T, would you consider uploading the spreadsheet you used for your Q9 stats article? I'd like to play around with it, as I'm tinkering with my cost formula.

Oh, and thanks for the Map Database shout out!
Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:17 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Nice job everyone! I really enjoyed reading this issue, and the layout is even better.
Glad you liked it!

Quote:
El T, would you consider uploading the spreadsheet you used for your Q9 stats article? I'd like to play around with it, as I'm tinkering with my cost formula.
Can do! I was actually considering doing that anyway, since people might want a clearer picture of how I did everything as well as all the raw numbers. It'll be on Drive in a day or two, and I'll shoot you a link.

Quote:
Oh, and thanks for the Map Database shout out!
No problem, glad I could help!
Old March 3rd, 2014, 10:54 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Social Media Launch

With the release of our second issue, the Codex team is launching social media outlets to help spread the word about the Codex, the community, and the game itself outside of Heroscapers itself.

We're now on Facebook (/hscodex), Twitter (@heroscapecodex), and a new email address has been set up for submissions, questions, and letters to the editor (codex@heroscapers.com).

Of course, this will only be a success with the help and support of the community, so I encourage you to give us a follow or a like, and help spread the word! The social media outlets will also serve as a more efficient form of this thread, helping us bring public announcements to the community. If you're not on either network, let others know about us!

Stay updated about all Codex happenings:

Last edited by El T; April 26th, 2014 at 08:38 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2014, 06:35 PM
Bugger

Re: Codex Public Announcements [New 3/3/2014]

Just a friendly reminder that Issue 3 will be released in one week!
Old April 23rd, 2014, 08:35 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Just a friendly reminder that Issue 3 will be released in one week!
Old April 24th, 2014, 12:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Sweet!
Old April 24th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Excellent! Looking forward to it.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 24th, 2014, 04:13 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Just discovered this thread. Now I'm Subscribed.
Old April 25th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Bugger

We are now accepting subscriptions!

Thanks to Codex staff member awesomeunleashed, readers are now able to subscribe by email to the Codex. Just enter your email, which will not be used for anything else, and you will be added to a mailing list that will automatically receive the PDF of the Codex each time we release a new issue.

Subscribe Here

Thank you, and happy 'scaping!

Last edited by El T; April 29th, 2014 at 07:36 AM.
Old April 25th, 2014, 07:44 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Codex Public Announcements [New 4/25/2014]

That's awesome - unleashed or otherwise .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News