Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 15th, 2009, 05:19 PM

Fat Dragon Games is surprisingly tart
Re: Hex Master hexagon terrain

These will be available through our website for download (via RPGNow and DrivethruRPG.)
Old September 15th, 2009, 06:01 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Sounds (and looks) pretty cool!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 15th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

As a previous customer of FDG and fan of their products, I think these are going to be a great resource.
Old September 15th, 2009, 06:16 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This stuff looks really great but I am wondering how well does it stay on the board before popping off or shifting?
Old September 15th, 2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
This stuff looks really great but I am wondering how well does it stay on the board before popping off or shifting?
It runs right to the borders of the plastic hexes, so if you set them on top of a layer of plastic they stay in place pretty well. If you butt up one or two plastic hexes against them then they really lock in tightly.
Old September 16th, 2009, 09:20 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

This are very cool, neat little add-on. I can't wait to see the "dungeon" tiles.
Old September 16th, 2009, 10:45 PM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Dragon Games View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
It runs right to the borders of the plastic hexes, so if you set them on top of a layer of plastic they stay in place pretty well. If you butt up one or two plastic hexes against them then they really lock in tightly.
Do you have a direct link to a catalog of your complete line, I'm fairly lazy and half assed my way through the websites you gave without finding anything. Would asking you to oblige put you out too much?
Old September 16th, 2009, 10:50 PM

Ask and you shall receive (we'll add the Hex Master page on Friday, and I'll post a special discount link here for members of Heroscapers to use.)

http://fatdragongames.com/fdg_ez.html

Tom Tullis
Fat Dragon Games
www.fatdragongames.com
Old September 16th, 2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Dragon Games View Post
Ask and you shall receive (we'll add the Hex Master page on Friday, and I'll post a special discount link here for members of Heroscapers to use.)

http://fatdragongames.com/fdg_ez.html
Sweetness, that was the right site then. I'll be patiently waiting for the hexmaster page and thanks in advance for the discount link!
Old September 17th, 2009, 12:15 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

Those look great!
I would love to buy some when they come out.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old September 17th, 2009, 01:33 PM

Now available! Here is a special discount link for Heroscapers members (15% off good through the weekend.)

http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?disc...liate_id=25275

Tom Tullis
Fat Dragon Games
www.fatdragongames.com
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:21 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So how does this work do you buy the PDF file and print it yourself, or do you send the product through the mail?

I've never done something like that before so pardon my ignorance.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News