Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 28th, 2017, 07:32 PM

Athallo is surprisingly tart
Athallo's Customs

Would love some feedback! Like/hate the idea, stats too high/low points too high/low ect.

Last edited by Athallo; November 12th, 2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old October 28th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Athallo's Customs

@Athallo on your Imgur page, there is a down arrow symbol, upper right corner of the image. If you hover over that, you will see a list of options. Click on "Get share links" and click the "Copy" button under "BBCode (Forums)". Paste that link in your post and the images will display instead of just links.

Edit: that works on the images displayed when viewing an album. If you click on an image, you should see several copy options on the right. Select the copy button that corresponds to "BBCode (message boards and forums)" and paste that.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 28th, 2017, 10:18 PM

Thank you.
Old October 28th, 2017, 11:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

You're going to want to use the Arial Narrow font, unless you have Helvetica Neue (the official font). Graphically, those cards look pretty good, especially for your first attempts. Mooseman has a template for GIMP that makes the card design process pretty easy, you can find it in the downloads.

The designs are good too, I especially like Arryn. I'd be wary of her attack (6 dice if she's on height and 5+ spaces away), but she seems very fragile, so I think your points look about right. Grog could use some wording cleanup, and I suspect he's overpriced, but it's a good concept.
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:49 AM

@superfrog Thanks I just downloaded that. Good news is the cards will look better, bad news is I will have to remake them:P Yeah I tried to make Arryn a hard hitting from a distance, with the weakness of being squishy. I thought her card seemed balanced and at a fair price. What do you think a fair cost of her and grog would be?
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:20 PM

Srulik is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Nice, I really like some of these, I think Hex is my favorite.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards